Friday, April 18, 2014

Poem 1431. Admirer

                                                                 Admirer
When someone admire me I just feel I am standing on top of world in life on every moment and
On every point I just feel one thing from inside that those things which I like are not something
That much nice because they never admire me as much as other person inside life when we say
This world we need to understand what is problem of our life on one corner it seem so wrong and
It is right on other side how some people just never understand what we have inside mind and
Sometimes some people just don't understand how to admire person inside life some people just
Never feel it is right to admire someone inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which happen to us are not that much right inside our life when we move ahead then
We will feel one thing from our mind those things which happen to us are not something so
Perfect and right for our life because when we get admired by limited person we became convinced
That we are good for some time but then after just sometime we feel that those confusions
Are part of our life when we move ahead we just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts
Which will win us are not about admiration but about understanding inside life I just never feel
One thing from inside those things which are so perfect for us are not something so nice for
Our future and our life when people start admiring just to show off inside world some says it
From heart some just admire on our face which we can't feel at first but slowly we feel that
Some times our eyes can be cheated by false admiration in world some people have talent to admire
So much while some have talent to criticize so much inside world when I start to walk and I see
Two different people I just never able to guess which one is telling truth once upon a time I use to
Think from my mind that those people who related to us have in life but then I just feel one thing
From our mind after all those things which are important inside life I feel one thing from our
Thinking in our mind we just keep faith on those who are near us inside life but we need to find
Truth of those people on sometimes inside life because when I went ahead inside life I just have
One thought from inside that those people who are so perfect for our thinking are not that wrong
For our life I just kept thinking one thing on every point that sometimes even people who are
Good for our life where actually not that good in long run of life on ever moment and on every
Point those who are near us look like angel inside our life when life went ahead I just feel one
Thing from inside that those thoughts which are important for me are just those relations which
Are shown to me when I am born some of them are true but we all have to confess not all
Because some of them are just motivated from their some feeling or thought on every point
I just feel something from inside that was my thought that I keep are so wrong inside my life
When I have just decided on every point I feel that those thoughts which are so good to me
Are something so nice inside my life when I start to walk on every moment of life I just feel
One thing from my mind that on every moment those thoughts help me on every point but
Some times they confuse me when they are not true for our life when I have decided inside
My life that I want something nice in my life I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts
Which are good for me are not that much perfect inside life I just kept telling myself something
From my thinking and from my mind those things which happen to me are totally wrong in life
After all those people who are near me sometimes criticize me unnecessarily in life and some
Just feel that I am going ahead in life on every moment and on every time they just keep admiring
Me on every point and keep telling whole world I am so right so these things confuse me
Because I can never guess which one is right even some times admirer seems so fake when
Admirer is right so inside my life I just have seen sometimes those who are near us manage
To confuse our directions in life we just never went ahead as we think on any point we just
Always keep telling every one that we like truth in life and on every moment we feel that
Those truths which we will see are not that much good inside life because when we trust
One person we just don't trust another same time because those both people are telling two
Things which are from two corners of life since those thoughts can't match I just never
Understand one thing in life that should I trust my admirer or criticizer in life some says that
Admirer is best some vote for criticizer inside life I just keep thinking that things are not
Happening as we thought they are just managing to confuse me on many views and points
So inside life on every point I just kept feeling one thing from my mind that neither admirer
Is wrong nor criticizer is wrong in life it is all depend on how I like to go ahead in life on
Every moment and on every point so I just feel one thing from inside that those people who
Use to criticize me once learn to admire me in life if I just move ahead that way the time
Will force them in life and if they don't do it then all people who stood around me will like
To force them to keep quiet and that will be best day of our life because admirer are like
Butterflies they never stay with you all life but they can always manage to take criticizer
Out of life so I like just one admiration which my friends did of me in life other admiration
Are just like those clouds which comes and vanish within few moments of our future and life
Just those people who keep with us on all path can truly admire us from inside of their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...