Thursday, April 10, 2014

Poem 1417. Living normal life

                                                               Living normal life
On each moment and on each time I feel just one thing those birds which I will see inside my mind
Those birds which are so perfect in life are not that nice on every moment and on every time but
Then I just look at those birds which seems so perfect in life have that look which is so nice but
When life move ahead on every time I feel just those birds which are nice inside sky and on every
Thought and every point I just kept thinking one thing from my mind those birds are something
Which look so nice inside life those birds are so cute when I put them inside sky even if it will be
Just sparrow inside life I feel that those little birds which look cute in our life because those birds
Are making friendship in the life I just feel those little birds are precious to our life on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing from inside that those birds which look so perfect are nice
Inside life because those birds are selected on every angle of our life I just feel one thing from inside
Those birds which look so perfect are something from my mind because inside that sky on every
Moment and on every time I just feel one thing inside my world that on every moment I need to
Understand those things inside my world that those things which fly in that sky are something
Which I just love to imagine in my world but our thoughts never enter inside our thinking of this
World those birds which fly on every moment in sky which will look nice for our thinking of
That world because all those birds which fly with our mind and with our imagination are something
So perfect in this world I just kept looking at sky but then I just feel if I want that pleasure then
I can even find people inside this world those birds which look so nice are just part of our thought
And imagination in this world I just have those cute and lovely bird in the world after all those birds
Are so totally wrong in our world I feel that those birds which are so nice inside our world but
Then I just feel those birds which fly high are never seen by me inside this world that's why
Sometimes I imagine these birds now when I live in these buildings and in this concrete world
I just feel one thing even seeing little sparrow is most pleasant part for my future and my world
On every moment I just kept one thought alive in my mind and on every part of my world which
Tell me that I must understand those thoughts which are alive just because I am now far away
From nature when I start going ahead in those concrete world suddenly how easily I went so
Far away from those natural gardens now if I want to go inside garden I just see those setting
Which are create by human inside this world because on every point in my thinking and in my
World I just think one thing from my rules that those gardens are those which are set perfectly by
Nature inside this world on each and every part in this world I just feel one thought that those
Things which I see so as perfect part of our future and our world I can't able to get things

Just as I wish from my world because on every moment I just want to see that sort of natural
Things inside world then I just feel one thing from my mind on every moment and on every
Occasion in world I just feel one thing that so beautiful will look that natural sort of garden
But still on every moment I get just that garden which set by people and it will open as per
That time and close as per time which told by world how much I like to see my always open
Natural garden but when I feel I went ahead in life I just feel one thought from inside of our
Future and our world because on every moment I just thought one thing inside this world
That those natural gardens are nice but they are not safe for this world because when we
Move ahead with it crime manage to increase inside world when some people get some thing
Other want to get those things but they just don't want to make efforts or some people just
Feel that they never have that chance to get that thing in world so then they began to use
Wrong tricks in this world so no longer we are feeling so safe that we can walk around in
That natural garden so we just decided that we walk in those artificial garden inside our world
But then I just feel one thought inside our world but then I feel that thought arise like sunshine in
Thinking and in that mind after all those garden will look so perfect inside our world but
Then those garden which look so lovely inside the world I just feel one thought that those
Gardens will look nice in this world which are so perfect and natural but still sometimes
Safety seems so important and best for this world so on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that I will like imagination than ignoring safety inside my world so I just feel
So shocked when I see those wild life photographer how can any one take so much risk
Inside our world but then I just feel one thing from my mind that some can do anything
But I just like to live safe on many points inside my life because I prefer more normal life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...