Thursday, April 24, 2014

Poem 1441. Revenge for irritating

                                                      Revenge for irritating
How nice it will seem when happily we walk in life when we let ourselves live happily and let
Others live as per their wishes are like as well as dislike how pleasant seem those all things which
We do inside our life with just nice thought from my mind how wrong it will seem to go in on
Totally wrong track of life but still revenge seem to take hold of mind on each and every point
I just feel one thing from inside that those thoughts which are so important to my mind are so
Interesting on each and every point where just ignore because I have to keep those thoughts of
Revenge alive I just wish to forget them but they seem coming back to me from point to point in
My mind and inside my life when I went ahead I just have one thought from inside that those
Revenge are created by those rules inside life which are discriminating from every side I just feel
That I can ignore them sometimes in life but then I just feel one thing from inside that those things
Which happen inside our life are taking us on wrong way inside life I will never understand how
Can I return to my nice thoughts if those injustice return to in one form or another form in life
When I tried to move ahead as I wish from my mind on every moment I just feel that injustice
Is keep visiting me on some point so once again my nice way goes on wrong way from that
Time but how funny is life we say that we are grow up on every time still like some child even
On perfect day we keep falling in trap of revenge from time to time like some child who don't
Know how to walk in life we just keep feeling one thing from inside that we will never win until
We learn to make things as per our wish even if situation suggest otherwise because just surrendering
To every situation is not right for our life we need to stand for some thing which will show us that
Perfect sunshine which can bring happiness in life when I start to move ahead from point to point
We just keep feeling one thing from inside that those things which will give us happiness are not
That perfect and are not that much nice I just keep thinking on every moment that one day
Those happy things will return to my life but they will not return until I will decide that I want
Revenge out of it and welcome happiness from all side I know that it is not possible on every
Occasion and on every moment of life but we must do it at least on some moment of our future
And of our life when I start to move ahead from point to point inside my life I just feel one thing
That revenge is that thought which changes my track in life when sky is so blue and white in
Happiness in life and sky is so dark with rainy clouds at sorrows of life but worst is sky which
Is red due to some strange storm and that is revenge of our life because revenge confuse us on
Each and every point I just feel one thought from inside that those revenge are not going ahead
As we wish from inside life they just love to capture every angle of our mind no other feeling
Have so much control over your life as revenge manage to take on sometimes so when we are
Happy I just never want those people to come and hurt my mind because they will just began
Rise of revenge and then they went away with their life they never ever feel that they have set
One bomb in our and their life which will just manage to destroy them and take away peace of
Our mind how selfish can be a person inside life even on happy moment they just think of their
Benefits inside life I just wish from heart those people should not bring their personal motives
Before me inside life when I know them perfectly how can they feel that I will fall in their trap
Inside my future and inside my life when I try to move ahead on every point in life I just feel
One thing from my mind that they never think too much about me in life they are just concern
About themselves inside their life when I will go ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that
Revenge is something which is so important for our thoughts and our mind when I will go ahead
I just feel one thing from my mind that those wrong feeling which are so strong should be buried
Inside life but still on every moment people just went ahead with selfish motives inside life and
They will just feel one thing from their mind that our thinking will destroy them on some point
So they just try to get things as they prefer and like but they don't manage to change our thinking
Instead of that they manage to destroy happiness from mind and when they do that then next
Step will be revenge in life never try to change some one's thinking by insulting in life because
No one is less and no one is more god have created each person with same things in life when
You start telling people that they are totally wrong if they don't follow your advice then you are
Just digging problem for you and your whole world because they will answer in harsh words
Inside life because when you insult someone it is not forgotten from inside but if you stop irritating
Sometimes it can be ignored in life but when life went ahead I just feel mostly just doing
That wrong thing is human nature inside life and that will always manage to hurt us inside life
Because even if you keep irritating over some limit revenge for irritating also comes in life because
You are damaging other people's work and destroying time of their precious and important life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...