Monday, April 21, 2014

Poem 1436. Feeling in life

                                                               Feeling in life
How nice it seem when I can laugh as I like but sometimes people just began to hate smile
I just feel one thing from inside that maybe those people just don't able to get it that's why they
Hate that smile inside life when I see those people I just never understand in life that how can
Those people will manage to bring smile inside life when they just hate other person's smile
And most strange thing is that when they say it inside life we just feel so convince on each
And every point we just have one feeling from inside that those who are telling our smile is wrong
Are right inside our life on every moment we just feel it from inside that those thoughts which
Touch us are perfect inside life when I start to move ahead in my life I have just pleasant smile on
My lips inside my life but many people seem to think that serious face is motto of our life and
Feel that we must not smile without reason inside life they seem to think that smile is some kind
Of strange thing which enter inside life they feel that we are smiling on them when we smile so
Whenever they see on our lips some kind of smile I just feel one thought from inside that those
People who are so serious in life how can manage to get that smile and understand it's value
In life they just keep thinking seriousness is perfect thing inside life maybe because we all are
Born while crying but then what we get easily is not precious in life those smiles which baby
Gives us after loving and caring in life are more important on every moment in life because they
Will not come as easily as their crying so it is something which we need to see again and again
And try to keep it in life on every moment we just have one thing from inside that those things
Which are so important to us are not helping us in life because we just feel that since we come
Crying maybe that is signal to us that we should do it on each and every day of our life when
I move ahead inside my life I just never sense that something is wrong in crying but then suddenly
People taunt me that crying is for just babies and I must grow in life so on every issue I should
Not run to elder and stop crying on every time so on those moment when I was child even on
That moment I was use to think my crying is big crime since on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that when crying is some crime because it is totally wrong on every time I just
Have one thing from inside I feel crying is crime inside life on every moment I just have one
Thing inside life I feel that those crying will be perfect inside life after all those crying is totally
Wrong inside life because those crying will have side effects in life because those crying will
Look totally wrong in life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that I must not
Cry since I am growing up in life but then I tried so hard to stop myself from crying and
On every moment I just feel one thing from inside I feel that those things are something
Which are so precious which tell us that I am so nice inside life after all those crying is totally
Wrong inside life I feel I have one thing inside my life I have just one thought from inside
That I learn to stop feeling inside life but then I just have one thing inside life I feel just one
Thing from my mind that those things which are so important inside life after all those things
Which are nice inside life will leave me and crying is totally wrong inside life but then I feel
That crying is not touching but it is something important inside life but then I feel one thing
From inside that crying must be stopped if I grow up properly inside life but then slowly
When I grow up I found strange thing in life suddenly people began to cry as much as they
Wish in their mind I have one thing that smile which are so important inside life after all thoseThings which keep smile important  inside life but then I just feel one thing from inside that
Those things which look so perfect inside life but I feel one thought from her mind but then
I feel that some people look so happy about crying they suddenly began to hate smile I just
Wish that from inside that people should not object things like that in my life first they objected
Crying now they are objecting smile after all those crying and smile is not helping us in any
Way of our future and our life after all those smiles which are so important in life are not
Going to help us on any moment and on any time of life but then I just understood one thing
From inside that those smile and crying in life after all we all want to win on some part of
Our future and on our life but then I feel just one thing from inside that those feeling are
Totally wrong inside life which will tell I must do as other says in life after all in life we need
To go ahead from time to time but with our thinking not from other advice when we need to
Cry and when we need to smile we have two feeling which will be divided inside life that
Those two thoughts are something important inside life they will properly divided inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...