Thursday, April 3, 2014

Poem 1406. Small problems

                                                           Small problems
How easily I feel scared inside life when even small things can solve my problems on each and
Every point inside my life I just feel that I have to move mountains inside my life when just small
Solution can act perfectly for those moments inside life how easily I feel that I have lost my war
Of life when I have not even started walking first step properly in life how easily I feel that winning
Is so impossible for my thoughts and for my mind when just small things can help us on every
Thought and on every point how easily we feel that we are not going down just due to some
Small problems inside our life and inside our mind how easily I feel that I have lost that race of
My future and of my life when some failure come to me on important aspect and important point
Of our future and our life but same person who have power inside sometimes stood on most
Difficult crisis inside life when all people felt that they lost every thing from their mind that person
Who have confidence of going ahead arise inside my mind and I become one mountain how easily
That problem will create issues again but still that mountain stood inside me as if that will so
Strong to go ahead on any point and move any mountain but still inside that thought I just feel
One me which never let me quit but at same time I just face another me which never let me lose
How much I want to quit it seems so strange inside life to me that some times a light of small lamp
Just vanish in few minutes but same light which vanish with just small wind manage to stay in
Those storms and seem so shocking to you and me do you think it is miracle then that miracle
Is inside you and me because on every moment I feel that we all do that stunt sometimes while
Living as human being which take us ahead in bigger problem and in every crisis which we face
As a human being but problem is that when small crisis enter we just have one sort of feeling
That those problem still manage to disturb us as human being as days went ahead on each time
I feel that bigger problem becomes some times so easy for me but sometimes small problem manage
To hurt my those feelings which I kept inside as human being on each and every point I just
Have one feeling that those problems which exist are not something so easy when they manage
To hurt my feelings I feel just one thing on every moment when I began to think that when I say
I will do it those points are only those which do manage to hurt my inside feeling we have some
Weakness in our thinking and on those points we will always manage to go ahead as a human being
In this life I just kept thinking one thing that those points which are included in life are totally
Wrong things may be we need to go ahead in life on every thinking I just feel one thought in
My mind as human being that in my heart I have some hidden feeling which never let me go
Ahead in life as human being because those thoughts become weakness on every point and
On every thinking I just always have one sort of thinking that in our life we need to go ahead
As human being I just have one feeling from inside that my thinking is not helping me in life
Because it is created problems for you and me I just feel from inside those thinking are totally
Something wrong for human being those thoughts are so delicate for human being and I just
Feel one thing that this part of thinking never help us in future as we think as human being
But still on every point I just have one thinking that I need to go ahead inside my life but still
Those thoughts which scare me should not stay with me as part of my thinking so I just always
Keep trying to stay away from those thoughts as human being but still when even small problem
Arise which remind me of those things I can clearly see that problem becomes biggest in my
Future as well as in my life and manage to hurt me and my whole thinking I just need to keep
Open mind as well as open thinking on every point I need to remain awake about those thinking
Because they have manage to keep and decide those powers in which I will manage those problems
Which enter in my life when I went ahead as a human being never on any day of life you should
Confuse your thoughts and thinking after all in life on every moment I need to go ahead inside
My life on every problem with same thoughts and thinking so I just have inside me one sort
Of thinking which tell me that I need to forget those emotional problem which becomes weakness
In my thinking because even if I can handle big problem still small problem will come to me
And I need to handle them I just can't say that I can stood in storm but never send small
Wind to me because it will manage destroying my thinking because small winds are more part
Of our life than those big problems which easily manage to enter in our life while we just
Keep thinking how can I handle small problem while panicking when we saw big one then
We just run to it inside our mind we have just one thinking that small one will vanish but
Truth is that it is not possible for human being when they want to move ahead as something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...