Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Poem 1438. Breaking rules

                                                        Breaking rules
How easily changed the thing inside life when I have began I just felt that I am late for that thing
On that point I feel that I have missed my train and opportunity of that success is gone out of
My hand but still I just feel I must try hard so I run towards that thing inside my life when on
Those moment I start to give try I think just one thing from my try that I am so late that I just can't
Win inside life because I have manage to come so late that I can't win in life then I just feel one
Thought from inside that losing hope in such way will not help me in life so then I just began
To feel that I am getting every thing so late that I just never able to get anything as I wish in my
Future on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that on time which I want to be there
Is already gone away from my life because those opportunities are inside my life and on every
Moment I feel that I have lost every thing in life then I feel so angry towards me for losing that
Chance inside life that I want to hit myself with my own hand in life but then I just feel that I am
Doing every thing in wrong way inside my life I must try to get those things just as I wish from
Inside so when I move ahead on every moment and on every point I just feel thought from inside
That those things which look so perfect to me on every moment of my life are turning in wrong
Thinking inside our life so I have not lost my chance just by few minutes late inside life so then
I just ran towards that opportunities inside life after all those things which are precious could be
Got by winning even after coming late so I just ran towards that thing I just tried hard to keep
Every rules intact inside my world after all those rules are not that important for my future and
My life I just kept thinking from time to time that those rules are hurdles for my future and life
But still when I want to go ahead in fast speed inside my life I just tried hard to win on every point
Because those rules are acting like chain inside my life on every moment and on every time
Those chains which cut inside my heart and my mind because I just never manage something
Inside life if I have to obey those rules inside life how can I went ahead in life and then I feel
One thing from inside I feel that those rules which I have respected so much become enemies
Of my future and of my life on every moment I just feel one thing from inside that those thing
That are destroying inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that I can win for once some
One loose rules inside life but then I had to follow those rules so I obeyed them and hurried in life
Then when I move ahead on every point I suddenly found people who are breaking rules on
Some points suddenly I forgot my past and began to feel that I am so full and faithful lover of rules
Suddenly I just began to feel one thing inside my mind that those things which are part of my
Thoughts are just those rules inside my future and my mind after all those rules are always
Perfect for life so when those rules help me I just feel they are angels from all side but when
They harm me I began to think they are damaging me from each and every point inside life
But then even I manage to come ahead in life and then finally I reach to that point I feel that
I am late than time but then I received biggest shock of life they tell me that I am too early
On that time so then I just began to decide inside my life that those things which look so late
How can turn in so different way inside our life but then I just feel one thought from inside
My life that those things which look so natural on every point inside our future and our life
But then I feel just that how funny is my life on one time I am so late on other side I am on
So perfect time after all in this life I want to reach to that place on time but things just turn
Into totally wrong way in life but I can't say wrong just in different way inside life after all
Those things which enter inside our life are not bad they just manage to give me more time
In our future and our life so when I came early I just have another problem how to spend
My time but then I feel that I can do it with smile because I just have plenty of things inside
My life when I am in pleasant mind so then I am spend as many hours I want inside life in
Enjoying inside our life so then I feel just one thing from my mind that those things which
Will happen on every moment and on every time but then I just feel one thing in my life that
How easily changed my life but then I feel one thing inside life how hard I just always want
To be on time but how can I decide time when life just changes time on every occasion in life
When I went ahead inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which are
Part of our life are not going ahead as we wish on any time because I can't decide proper time
So at least I should not break rule of life so that I will not do mistake to change things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...