Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Poem 1401. Ownership of colour

                                                            Ownership of colour
With every colour we have one thought from inside so then those colours look so cute in life
After all colours are something precious inside life those colours have that sort of thoughts
Which will help us inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and mind that those colour
Have one thought from inside which will always take us on some way of life but then some
Times those thoughts take us on so wrong way inside life I just have one feeling from inside
Of my heart I have just one thinking from my heart and thought because on every moment
And on every part I just keep thinking that those colours have power to go ahead inside from
Our thoughts and from our heart when those colour which touch our soul have some powerful
Time of thought because those thoughts will manage to touch us on every part of thinking
As well as on every part but when such thought enter we have to act with care inside our heart
Because such thoughts can also manage to hurt our heart by ways of colour they may insert
In our heart we just have to understand that we must not see those colour as those parts because
Since colours are part of our nature they are always beautiful for our heart when we go ahead
I just feel one thought from my heart that those colours should not bring alive those thoughts
Since those colours are not convincing us of those thoughts if you look at those lovely colour
You can see many beautiful things about them on each and every part I just have one feeling
From inside of my heart that those colours which have perfect beauty are nice for our thoughts
But when those colours come ahead we just link them with those thoughts when our life went
Ahead on every part we just keep one feeling from our thinking and from our mind that those
Colour will give us that pleasant shine inside our life when we went ahead on every point I will
Just have one feeling from inside those colour should represent nature not some set of mind
Those colour should remind us of flowers and leaves not some person who either help or abuse
Us inside our life when we move ahead we will feel just one thing from my mind that those
Colours which look so perfect are not that interesting and are not that nice inside our life when
I start moving ahead on every point I just feel one freshness from inside when I think of those
Colours as part of nature inside my life but when people began to stuck with them then every
Thing will turn away from every point of life when I went ahead with just thought that I want
To think one colours from every angle of life but then I feel that those colours which give so
Freshness inside our life seem to lost in concepts of people what is wrong and what is right in
Our future and in our life when those colour use to show just nature I feel they are so refreshing
For our mind even we use to say that any colour which we like when we asked which it perfect
Colour inside life but slowly those colours become symbols of thinking and then it become so
Hard on every moment of life that those colour which use to give us freshness turn into some
Wrong concept of life I want to once again see those all colours as I want to see in life but if
I decide to tell you truth those wrong concept about colours are set since childhood in mind
We just never understand how good will be our life if we start going ahead on every moment
And on every time in life those colours which are so nice inside life doesn't have that nice feel
Because people will start to taunt us if we say that we like those colours inside our life after all
Those colours which are made for us to enjoy I feel one thing from my mind that those colours
Which are important inside life I just keep thinking one thing from my thinking of my life that
Those colours which look so perfect to us look wrong on many moment and on many point
I have just one feeling from inside that those colours which are so pleasant inside our life then
Those colours are something which remind us just of happiness inside life because those colours
Are something just belong to one side from life that is happiness from them which is gifted
To us by god inside our life how can someone just borrow that colour and then become owner
Of that colour inside life after all no one can own air or rain inside life but still many times
We see people spoiling that air as if they own it in life and claiming that other people should
Not just complaint inside life so many times even things belong to all some people just claim
That those things belong just to them in life every good thing is owned by them and that
Is their thinking in life but just ask your soul one question do you really believe those thoughts
From our mind will you just give up your thing because some one told you that it belong to
Them inside life I just keep thinking one thing from my thoughts and from my mind on every
Point I just need to understand one thing in life that many times people will claim wrong things
Inside life they say that colours belong to them but don't believe it inside life after all those
All colours belong every one inside life they are not just someone's property inside their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...