Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Poem 1425. Just one big smile

                                                         Just one big smile
Whatever we say inside our life but one thing is precious to us that was this favorite smile
Which enter in our life from time after time but still never seem enough to us on any point of
Our future and our life when we move ahead on every point we just feel one thing from inside
Those smiles which we have inside our life are something so important on every point we just
Never understand what we feel from inside but if you ask me then I will tell you one thing that
I always love that smile which will enter in my life and I just do every thing to keep it inside
But sadly it just never stay for much days and for much time when it comes on our face then
I just feel one thing on every moment that smile will important to me on each day just keep
That smile I just try everything in each way I am ready even to go ahead in pain inside my life
Just to get that smile but sometimes I just feel one thing from my mind that if I want smile
Then why did I want tears inside my eyes but for getting those smile I have tried so hard on
Many moments and many times that tears enter in my life because I wanted those smiles
I just never understand what I feel from inside but when I want smile my struggle began
From inside when I want smile I want it for big things in life and slowly I forget that those
Small things will give me bigger and healthy smile those smiles which they gave are perfect
For my future and for my life those smiles help me on every moment and every point but still
I don't value them like I hardly remember my breathing inside life since I get it always I feel
That I forget to value it in life when I start to move ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From inside that those smile I have just one thought from inside I just keep feeling that those
Tears which are precious to our life are not going ahead as we wish from inside those things
Which will look like sad things inside life I have one thought on every point I feel that those
Tears which will have effect on life are not something so perfect on every point after all
Those smiles which I get in life are not going to help me on any point of life those tears
Which enter in my life don't seem to capture thoughts on every point I will never have
Things as I wish inside life those tears which look so evil are having side effects on life
Those things are working inside life having some side effect on every moment and on
Every time those things which are important in life are not some so special inside our life
Those tears which are wrong in life look totally wrong on each and every point because
Those points which give happiness to us in life don't look that much perfect on any point
Because when we began to move ahead inside life we just feel one thought from inside
That happiness is vanished in process of getting more happiness in life it will just create
Problems on every point I feel those sadness which enter in our life to give us happiness
Is totally wrong on every point of life when I went ahead on every moment in life because
I feel one thing from our mind those tears are not ways of happiness in life after all how
Can tears will help me on any point I just keep one feeling from inside that those tears
Which enter in our mind are not something so precious and nice I want to have smile then
I just have feeling in my mind those tears which are part of my life just manage to hurt me
On every point how can they bring promise of smile for me inside life I just never understand
Those things in life which tell me that I need to move ahead on every point after all those
Tears which are given to me with promise of happiness inside life no longer look so perfect
And right for my life when I start to move ahead on every point I just feel one thing that
Sorrows which will give me happiness are not that much good for life after all while trying
To get just one precious smile I have manage to gather lot of sorrows inside my life
Began to become something so scary in life it seems like some thing that gone wrong on
Every moment and on every point after all those small little smile which visit me on every day
Of my future and of my life manage to hurt my thoughts and my mind so just to get that
Big and precious smile in life I just manage to get lot of problems inside life so sometimes
I just wish that I don't want happiness inside life because on every moment and on every time
I have one feeling that small smile are more than just one important smile it will create bad
Effect on us due to every point so I just feel one thing from inside that those one big precious
Smile is not that important to me if it bring lots of promises of sadness inside life with just
One hope of happiness on some point I just feel one thing from my mind that those smile
Which are important to us are not giving us that much happiness on any point of our life
Instead of that those small innocent smiles seems like some precious because they always
Manage to multiply in life they are just one center on which hope world remain alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...