Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Poem 1451. To become free

                                                          To become free    
I feel so relived when you finally went away from my life this happen sometimes when wrong
People enter inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel that freedom is important
Inside life on every moment when freedom enter inside life I just feel we are so happy to get rid
Of some things inside life when we move ahead we feel so strange feeling from mind that on some
Points we want past and we hate it on same time we just want to move ahead on every point and
We just feel one thing from our mind that on some point we want to move ahead inside our life
And on some point we feel those things are burden of our life when we move ahead we just feel
One thought from inside that those things which capture our mind are not something which will
Take us ahead inside life I just want to move ahead without burden on every point but some times
Burden become such part of life that we began to miss even burdens inside life I know it feel so
Strange but that is truth of life that burden is not always burden it will become greatest help after
Some time inside life because those burden will manage to become an important part of our future
And of our life when we move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which
Happen in future are not happen as per my thoughts on any moment or any second I just feel one
Thing from inside my mind that those things which are burden to us at beginning become help
After some times because at beginning we just feel that dislike when we don't get easy way and
Due to that thing we need to do extra work in life on every moment and on every time I just feel
One thought from my mind that freedom is something we really need in life and it is something
Which we always need from every burden when it comes to us in life but on those moment we just
Need to do one thing we need to ask our mind who will take that burden if we just quit it in life but
Then many people say they just don't want to do charity inside life they don't want to keep those
Burden on their shoulder on every time but that one word every time doesn't mean any thing big
Inside life it mean just having things as per our thoughts inside our life I just feel one thing from
My mind that those burden which are special for us look so precious to us inside our future and
Inside our life when I will move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that freedom is some
Thought which tell us that we can do as we like but does that mean we just don't need to take
Any burden on any point of life and does that mean we need to move ahead as per our wishes on
Any moment of life I just never understand what I feel from inside but I just have one thought
That those burdens are not some thing so good for our thinking and for our life because when
I move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that burdens are something which we never take
And say for getting freedom we are doing it in life but do you really think just quitting responsibility
Will create burden for us inside life I just feel one thing that burden are something so necessary
In life just freedom doesn't mean that you don't have to do duties inside life in fact freedom will give
You most of burden inside life I know we hate when some one dictate us in life but when we get
Dictated that time we just lose quality of using mind so when we get freedom first thing we get
In life it is burden of doing every thing as per our wish inside our life on every moment we feel
Just one thought from our mind that freedom which we get give us also burdens inside our life
On every moment and on every point I feel that freedom which will give us so many troubles in
Our mind I just feel one thing from our thoughts in life that those burdens which look so good
Are so nice on every point of life when we move ahead I just feel one thought from my mind that
Those freedom which I want are more freedom of my mind I feel one thinking from inside that
Those thoughts which are confusing us in life are telling me that freedom of duties is not true freedom
Of our life because when we free ourselves of duties slowly people will began to like dictatorship
In life because when we reject burdens then how can we move ahead in life on every moment I just
Feel one thought from inside that burden are needed inside our life those who live without burden
Have never manage to live happily any moment or any part of life because burdens are taking them
Ahead on every moment and on every point inside our future and inside our life on every time
Because burdens are telling us true meaning of freedom so when we learn to take burden on your
Shoulders then you are truly free inside life because those burden are your freedom on every point
Because no one can be free without having strong shoulders which can bear strong burdens in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...