Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Poem 1413. Two roads

                                                              Two roads
From every moment and on every point I just think one thing from inside life that how easily
Problems solves in life and sometimes how hard it seem to solve one simple thing of life
Sometimes we can reach to sky with a airplane in life and sometimes we just can't walk
On land peacefully because people just don't let us walk on it because they say it is just belong
To them on every side and on every point so inside our life we just keep thinking on every
Moment that how can something which are so hard become simple by human efforts while
Other thing become hard due to efforts which we have done inside life only when you forget
Your ego and live peacefully in life then only you can understand those things from your mind
That how did you have complicated things inside life after all those things which are nice and
Important inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from our mind that those things
Which have two types inside life one is simple one and another is complicated inside life
But then when life went ahead on every point I just feel one thing those simple things
Which will have effect on our life on every moment we just feel two things inside life that
Those things which are simple turn into complicated by our future and our life but then
I just have one feeling from inside those people who feel life is simple will make it hard
By thinking of just their benefit inside life because when they work for just themselves
I feel they are doing it all wrong inside life just because they will think about benefit in life
After all those things which are so perfect inside life always have other side on every moment
And on every point I just have one feeling from inside that those simple things are complicated
Inside life when things went ahead on every point I just have one thought from inside that
Those things which are turning from one side to another side will not look so good inside
Life I feel one thing inside life there are two types of life from each and every point I just
Keep one thing from my mind there are some thoughts easy way are turn bad inside life
But then those things are so precious inside life where made in two ways of our life but
When we went ahead on every point I just have simple thought inside life I feel those things
On every point that some ways are perfect inside life but when we change them on point
After point we just have one thought from inside I just kept thinking on every point that
Those people who are making hard out of our simple life can't be understood by me in life
But then how can I understand every human being inside life after all each person have their
Thoughts and their mind on every moment and on every point I just have one thing in life
Those simple ways are complicated inside life but then when I just went ahead inside life
I just feel one thought from my mind those things which happen inside our life looks so
Wrong on every point because simple life is not that easy on every point when people decide
To complicate it inside life I just have one feeling from inside those ways which happen
On every thought and on every point will have some kind of side effects in life we just feel
One thing from inside we feel that those ways which are hard for our life look so confused
Inside life after all those thoughts which have complex inside life I just keep thinking from
My thoughts and my mind that every time when life complicates we just feel those things
Which happen inside life I just kept thinking from every moment and on every point but then
I feel one thing from life that those intelligence which are important in life look so perfect
For thoughts as well as mind those complicated things are something so important in life
So then I feel one thing from inside life those complicated inventions look so easy when
We think about them inside life when those new things will happen inside life but then I feel
One thing from my mind those things which are important in life but then I feel one thing
That those intelligent mind have power inside life to change things and turn them totally
Wrong inside life but then those minds have power inside our life because those powers
Are something important inside life but those powers which we have inside life but then
I just feel those powers which we have in our mind look so wrong on every point so when
We went ahead inside life after all those mind have power to take us ahead in life on every
Moment and on every point I feel those things which are so perfect in life look so precious
To me and my mind when I just start walking inside life those intelligence inside life but
Then those thoughts are important inside life but those intelligence are valuable in life so then
I feel those people make those roads are perfect inside life but then I just feel one thing
In life but then some people also decide to make those roads easy and simple for our life
So it is not up to road but it is up to us that how did we make that road inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...