Friday, April 25, 2014

Poem 1444. Growing of tree

                                                              Growing of tree
From one area of our life I just feel that even right began to go wrong after some point after all
How much we can tolerate and how much we can take it easy inside our life I just heard that
One question when right do something wrong inside life after all on some moment and on some
Thoughts and points I need to go ahead as per my wishes inside life but while doing that sometimes
I choose my thoughts on every point I just feel one thing from my thinking and from my mind
On every point inside my life goes right into wrong normally when for my personal point inside
Life on every time I think right thought will help them from every side but while getting things
Right inside life I just feel one thing from every point that those direction which I get inside life
Never put me before my world as I prefer and like because for right thing sometimes I have to
Go behind sometimes I even have to cut my own parts inside life for fighting for right is like
Growing one tree inside life those branches of that tree have to be cut to get it right inside life
When I want to grow one tree on every point I just feel one thing from inside those trees which
Will grow properly in life are having problems on every moment and on every point inside life
I just feel one thing from inside those tree can't grow in right way without cutting it in life but
When we cut it that really hurt our mind because that tree is one thing which we love from heart
Inside our life and on every moment we feel that tree is that part of our mind which stays with
Our thinking and our mind always remain precious to our mind after all those trees which are
So much near our heart that they have grown by our heart in life when I feel I cut them then
Maybe I am cutting my own hands inside life but sometimes to get things right we feel that
We have to cut some sides of life after all those trees are not growing in right way inside life
They are growing in totally wrong way on every point when I went ahead I just feel one thought
From inside those tree which look so perfect and so capable are not that nice for our future
And for our life when life will go wrong on every point I just feel one thought from inside my
Thinking and my mind that those things which I see in my life are nothing but just wrong side
Of my own action in life somewhere in heart I know from inside on some points I have encouraged
Same wrong thing inside life now I want to stop it because I feel responsible in life for encouraging
Wrong thought inside our future and our life when my life went ahead I just feel one every point
That those wrong thoughts are totally right inside our mind when I have supported them in life
But then I just feel one thing that once I did fault of turning thing wrong way so I am trying to
Get them right now inside my life on every moment and on every point I just keep thinking
One thing from inside that those thoughts of turning things in right way inside life are not helping
My mind on any point I just never let those thoughts to enter inside my life after all those things
Which are precious to my mind are not going ahead as per my wish inside life after all those
Things entered inside my life when I said yes that I have invited devil inside this happen to us
All on many points I just keep feeling I am totally wrong on every point of life I just have one
Thing from inside mind I feel those thinking will manage to take me ahead to totally wrong side
As days went ahead I just have one thought from inside those people who are going ahead
Are not going as per my wish inside life but I know now that devil have enter inside my house
But still not in my mind I will let those people will have something important inside life but then
I feel just one thought from inside after all those people which are totally wrong inside life but
They have entered so I have wanted to start my fight even when I don't wanted it inside life
It is not just about me but it is about every one inside life we all sometimes invite devil by mistake
Inside life and that's why we have to start all those fights on every moment we just feel that
We are growing my tree in right way is duty of my life but still some times I just feel too scare
To start those fight I know that how hard may I try to go ahead in life I just can't able to quit
Those fights because no one is ready to stand on my place inside life so I just have no option
But to start that fight how interesting will be that peace which I wanted in life but for that peace
I have started one big fight all those people who are weak can't be get dominated by just strong
People inside life my heart tell me that I must protect them all inside life I just never understand
What I want from inside but I just know that now a days my voice began to scream for those
Who are discouraged by people inside life because I feel that some one have to stop this in life
And waiting for someone seems like mistake of life so I have decided to start to move ahead in life
I will try to avoid as much as possible those fights inside life but still they just keep coming inside
Our future and inside our life on every moment and on every point inside our future and in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...