Thursday, April 24, 2014

Poem 1442. Unique thinking

                                                              Unique thinking
When I start from one thought I just began to think one thing from my mind I am having such
A unique type of thoughts inside life I feel that my thought is so precious to some angle of life
And on every moment I just feel one thing from my thinking and from my mind so when I just
Went ahead inside my life I feel one thing from my mind that those things which enter inside my
Thoughts and my mind look so useful and precious for my life those thoughts which are
So perfect in mind I feel just that this thought is so great inside life and then I just began to pat
My mind for that wise thinking inside life on every moment and on every point I fell I am so
Intelligent and I am so wise inside life when those thinking which will help me began to enter
In my life I just feel one thought from inside my mind that when I have that idea I feel so proud
About it that I never thought that other might have that idea and use it before me but sometimes
That happen and I just start thinking that other one is taking my idea and I am not getting credit
Sometimes those thought which we have inside our thinking or so wrong when we feel that
We are standing on totally wrong front regarding every thing after all in life when we move ahead
On every front and on every thinking I just feel one thought as human being I feel that those
People who look so perfect as human being are not that stupid that they just can't think but then
After some time I just feel that I must smile about my thinking how can I assume that every one
Is just obeying my thinking sometimes we just go to that dream world which we create by our
Thoughts and thinking then we just began to think that we are king or queen of that world and
Every one is obeying our thinking we just never let that cross thought to our mind that maybe
We have common and logical thinking I just never once dare to have one thinking which will
Manage to take me ahead as human being that I can like in life just with my thoughts and thinking
I just kept unique type thinking as human being I feel I need proper sort of imagination as human
Thinking after all when in our life we just began to go ahead with our thinking I just feel one thought
From my mind about that thinking I feel that in life if I want to win as human being then in life
We must develop proper sort of thinking which will manage to help us on every moment in our
Every thought and thinking because I just want to go ahead as human being but when I start
To think in that world how best is my thinking I feel it that it is encouraging me as human being
On every moment I just feel one thing that I can move ahead in life just with precious thinking
I know that might be wrong thought as human being but sometimes when situation turn against
Our mind as human being we just began to feel one thought or one thinking as human being
That we are losing as human being so on those moment just to push ahead our thinking sometimes
We assume those false thinking but I just feel that if it is just dream world and if we know that
It is just fiction for human being then it is okay to assume these things but if we began to believe
That something is true in that thinking then one day we will be standing on worst front as a human
Being because when we keep faith on fairy it will be funny thing but when we start talking to them
Then it will be horrible thing after all sometimes we just assume some dream but then after some
Time and moment we forget that dream like at night we have some dreams but by morning
They all start vanishing but those who manage to see in day light those dreams like a human being
Are worst for each and every human being because dreams should be in such way that we must
Not believe them too much as human being but we could believe them little bit in life as human
And my thinking I just have some faith inside my life as per my thinking but that don't make
Those dreams truth in life on every thinking when I went ahead in my life in my thinking I just
Believe one thing that those thoughts which I don't like in life as human being look totally wrong
On every moment and on every thinking I just keep one thought inside my life on my thinking
Those dream which I have inside my life are part of thinking but until I don't keep thinking that
They are just right they are perfect for my dream because I can keep them in line with my positive
Thoughts as well as thinking on every point and on every thinking from inside of my mind I just
Keep one thought as human being that those things which are precious for my life are not those
Fantastic dream which tell me that I am some super time of human being so in our life when
We start thinking I just feel from inside one thing that those thoughts which enter in life are not
So nice for our thinking so I must have to trust my logical thinking in my life which tell me
From time to time that many people can have same sort of thinking inside our life as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...