Thursday, April 3, 2014

Poem 1405. Sorrows of heart

                                                         Sorrows of heart
In sky I can see those twinkling stars on every point they seem so nice and perfect for our
Thoughts and for our heart but mostly when we look at them we start thinking about those
Sorrows of heart at first we are happy but then sadness sometimes capture our heart since
When we went ahead and look at those stars on every moment I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and my heart that those sorrows which enter in my life become my part due to
Nothing else but due to those stars I just began to blame those lovely stars for making my
Sorrows alive on some parts don't you think mostly we do same thing in heart sometimes
We just began to blame someone else and sometimes we began to blame ourselves from
Each and every part both things are wrong for our heart we need to find some logic when
Those sorrows enter inside our heart we need to find why did they manage to capture in
Such way our thinking and our heart we have to think properly who should be blamed for
All this parts but mostly I think blaming is just waste of time when sorrows are created in
Our life or our heart we just need to find solution on them so that they can be cured on every
Point which will rise in our heart I just keep searching for those solutions inside my heart
But mostly sorrows capture my heart in such a ways that I just like looking at those stars
And instead of finding some solutions for heart I just kept searching for those sorrows in
My life's every part when I start to feel those sorrows I just feel that I have found proper
Solution from my heart I feel that finding sorrow become duty of my heart I know that
We have sorrows and they are our life's parts but searching for them is not our duty and
We must not search for them on every point and on every part we just kept thinking on
One way or another part that sorrows are that gift which is precious to our heart I know
That you will not find it easy to find those solutions because even after finding solutions
Sometimes I feel that sorrows are good for my future and for my heart because those
Sorrows began to capture my mind on every moment and on every part I just need to
Understand one thing from my mind and from my heart that those sorrows are not going
To help me on each part of my future or on any part of my heart but still I kept remembering
Those sorrows because that act becomes my life's part I just got so use to remembering
Those sorrows on life's every part that I began to think just one thought from my heart that
Those sorrows which are kept with me are not right for my heart but still I treasure them
Unknowingly in some corner of my heart and those sorrows come out when I see in sky
Those beautiful stars I just began to feel that remembering sorrows after seeing stars is
My life's perfect part but if you ask it properly to your heart I am sure you will understand
One thing from heart that remembering sorrows is never perfect on any moment and on
Any point of my heart I just feel that have keep behind those sorrows but instead of doing
That we just kept them at heart and when some one suggest it to us  just that person got
Stone of heart because storing sorrows will never help us on any moment and on any part
After all sorrows are something which look so wrong on every part I just have one thought
From inside of our mind that we need to win on every point of our future and our heart
Then we must keep our sorrows behind and never let them enter inside our heart so on
Every moment and on every part I just have one different thought at my heart I feel that
Those sorrows which enter in my life are not looking so perfect for my future and for
My thinking and my heart but still some one in heart we all have convince ourselves that
Emotional people who care for others store their sorrows near heart in sorrows if we want
To help someone then it doesn't mean we should cry with them from heart it means that
We need help them and take away their crisis on every part just never think that others
Sorrows should be cherish in your heart because they will just cut your heart since sorrows
Love one thing that is cutting person's heart on every moment they just goes ahead on
Every spot and every part and then they just manage to destroy all peace which we feel
From our mind and from our heart when life went ahead on every part we just feel one thing
From heart that if we learn to feel their pains then we are winner of all heart but life never
Work this way on it's each and every part because when we went ahead on every moment
People just tell us on every part that we must feel other pains in heart but I just feel if we
Want to help other person then we need to find solution instead of crying on their every
Sorrow from our thinking and from our heart because it will be totally wrong for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...