Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Poem 1450. Big decisions

                                                         Big decisions
From one point I have just one thought inside life that how can I decide so wrong things
On some points sometimes I just laugh on that decision and sometimes I can't inside my life
Because when I feel I am taking big decisions I just feel that I am so perfect inside our life
But then those decision began affect our thoughts inside life because big decisions are something
So perfect for our future and our life because they are taking us ahead on every moment and
On every point I just have one thought in my life because on every moment I think that those
Thoughts are having negative thoughts inside life on every point I just feel one thing from my
Mind that those positions which I may get one day are not that much big from my mind so
When I start searching I just feel one thought from my mind that on every moment wrong
Things which we wanted are perfect for our mind when I will go ahead on every moment
And on every point I just feel one thing that people will never understand me inside their life
And in their mind when I will start to move ahead on every moment and on every point then
I just feel that wrong things are not helping me that much inside life and not making me so
Perfect and sound because how did I can feel to use that I will not win on any point and I will
Not get that position because of my thinking and my sound but still I prefer it that way because
I just don't I like to take risk of deciding what will be perfect for our future and what will make
Us some one who will decide to move ahead with those steps which are perfect for our life
And start creating plenty of sound I will just never understand what will be logical and sound
Because I feel so sure on every moment that I am not going ahead since I don't want people
To move ahead on any sound I just never understand one thought that how can I go ahead in life
And manage to move with each and every sound I just never understand what we feel inside
Will not manage to take us ahead on every perfect  thinking which is not that perfect to take us
Ahead on every moment and point I just feel one thing on every day that I want to find some thing
So valuable to my sound I just feel that one day I will move ahead with every voice which will
Look perfect on every laugh and sound I will never understand how can some one tell me to
Give that decision even when I am too small to decide which way are going those sounds but still
Sometimes inside life we just have one thinking that we all like just those sounds which touch
Our mind on every part and on every voice I will never understand what I feel from my mind
And on every part those decisions are not that perfect for our future and our voice because
We will never understand those important are those things which will help our thinking and
Our voice when those big decision we decide to take how wrong it will feel when we think
About those things which will have effect on decisions as well as those voices which will
Manage to decide how wrong are our every part and voice I will never understand how wrong
Are those types of our voice I just never understand that when I will go ahead I just need to
Hear my thoughts in those decisions but I will never feel I am capable of getting at them properly
Because people just doesn't like that voice but it seem mostly justice doesn't have that good
Sound because no one like to hear judgement people just want to live behind that problem which
Arise due to wrongness of their own voice I just feel one thing that I can't just rise on every
Point and tell truth and judge before people with firm voice because mostly things of justice
Are hated by people as if they hated even word justice and it's every voice I will just never feel
And understand those feelings and those voices which will manage to hurt me on every moment
And on each and every voice I will just never feel one thing that those voices which I see
And hear from others seem to receive so respect on every sound but my decisions seem so
Unpleasant to them then why did they want to hear my voice sometimes I feel that they don't
Want my truth or my decision which will always sound they just want my hard work and skill
Because I want them to those truth and those judgement which look to me near truth on every
Moment and on every sound I will just never get things as I wish on any point because people
Just want my skill and they doesn't want to hear my truth inside my voice so when I get chance
To make big decision I feel so sure from my mind still I try to hide it from voice I feel that
People will never listen to me as I feel that this thinking is totally wrong on every moment and
On each and every sound because we need to make proper decisions which will touch our mind
And our sound because they will take us ahead on every moment because we all just want one
Type of thinking which will never look so good on any moment and on any type of firm voice
Since they just want my skill and they just don't want to hear truth inside my sound but then
I have decided one thing that if I ever say something I just want my hard work for truth and
What is sound so I want my decisions to be perfect but small one seem better to me to make in
Life because they are okay and big one will really count on each and every moment and sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...