Sunday, April 6, 2014

Poem 1410. Our screams

                                                            Our screams
We all have seen people come up and rising like star inside sky inside our life and we all saw
That there is one beauty of that star which will always remain before us inside our life but then
When we all saw even those who are on top of ladder and seem so perfect inside life began to
Vanish from time to time inside life some leads to top and it is perfect for our life but then I
Feel just one thought from our life that those thoughts which enter inside life are not something
So true in our life I see those people who reach to sky on each and every point but then in just
Few moment they went down with big voice inside life I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every moment I feel those people who rise inside life are not that perfect inside our
Future and in our life on every moment and on every point we need to rise ahead on every
Moment of our life I just keep hoping on every point people will understand it inside their life
I just feel one thought from my mind that those people who are on top will reach to that sky
In just few moments inside our life those people who reach to top will look so perfect in our
Life when we start going ahead from time to time we just have one feeling that those people
Will remain in top for life but now a days I have understood one thing inside mind that no one
Stay on top then why should  we are having so much fight for that top we must not fight for
Someone who never really care what we are doing inside life after all they are so busy in remaining
On that top so how can they manage to so much time if that person who is on top and whom
We respect in life is really that perfect and that nice then they never expect from us that sort
Of ugly fight after all when we want to go ahead we want it to be nice every nice person want
To do it with every one's smile when we start fight for someone it is always wrong in life because
It will not give success to that person but it will just take us below inside our life on every moment
And on every time we just feel one thought from inside that those things which enter in our mind
Are telling us that for right one we must fight but just think twice before you do it because
Sometimes when you start to fight you will turn into wrong one for entire world on every time
I just always feel one thought from my mind that on every moment I feel we need to go ahead
In our life I just keep thinking one thought from inside I just never understand what is truth
Of our future and what is prefect for our life but still on every moment and on every time
I just get one feeling from inside that those roads which take us ahead on every point will look
So wrong inside life we just created bad effect on all we get just insults in return on our life
Never just follow some one in that way which will manage to hurt other in life you can say
Always that your hero is so right but never say to others that whole world is totally useless
Without that person in life because no one is so great and god have not yet visited on earth
In this life so no one can claim that without that person world is useless in life I know some
People are great some are brave and some are kind but for every one we can get replacement
If not perfect but okay for our life when we start moving ahead on each and every point then
We will just keep one feeling alive inside our life that we don't need that person inside our life
And suddenly we began to insult other person in our life when we go ahead in our life we just
Feel one thing that person which was forced on us is wrong inside life when our life went
Ahead our thinking will change from time to time but our feeling will remain same that we don't
Know that one for whom we are insulted in life on every moment and on every point we need
To go ahead in our life I just keep one thought fully in my mind that no one deserve argument
Inside life every one need to change life on every point let's talk in friendly way inside life
But then I just feel one thing from my mind on every moment I feel that we need to keepOur thoughts in limits inside our life when we went ahead on every point I just feel one thing
From inside that those thoughts which look so perfect and nice are something so interesting
On every moment and on every point I just never get it inside my life why did we have to
Force others to obey as we wish inside life on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing from inside mind those people will think I am totally wrong inside life after all
On every day and on every point I feel those people are fully right inside life who never
Scream on other to proof that they are true and right because truth never need screams
Inside life what need scream is just our frustration and anger which boils from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...