Monday, April 28, 2014

Poem 1448. Truth in picture

                                                              Truth in picture
How beautiful sometimes looks some families in that picture which we see on tables and on
Those wall in life but question is that do you they really that much nice inside our life sometimes
Those pictures look so perfect from time to time I feel just one thing from inside I feel that those
Pictures look so nice inside my life I just feel they are so perfect families on each and every point
I just feel one thing from inside that those pictures which have so perfect look can have that
Perfect structure inside life those people who look so lovely and nice on every moment I just
Feel one thought from inside that how perfect must be that person's life that they have such
Perfect picture on every side I just feel that they are all so perfect in their smile how must be
Their family life will have effect on us at each and every point photos are so perfect on every
Moment and on every point those picture in which things look so good inside life because those
People who are beautiful and nice inside life so then smile will be good and charming inside life
Those photos which look so perfect on every angle inside life after all those photos have that
Things are which look good inside life I feel that those people must have that type of life but
Then one day when I went to meet that family I received shock of life they are not that perfect
As they have shown in that picture inside life they just don't want to adjust with each other and
Each face was on other side every one have their own rules and they are living their unique
And separate life nothing is wrong in living that when but I just feel that they are so different
Than that picture inside life which have nothing but love affection and smile I just feel one thing
From inside that those picture in which we see smiles are made by those photographers inside
Our future and our life but when we start to move ahead I just feel one thought from inside that
Those pictures are not showing truth they are just skills of photographers inside life sometimes
I feel that those pictures and those dreams which photographer form inside mind and then show
Those dreams to all because that person want to bring happiness in every person's life when
I start to move ahead on every point I just feel one thought from inside that those picture are
Not true many times they are just creativity of that artist who clicked them sometimes and then
Sometimes they are true and part of our future and prosperous sort of life when I went ahead
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that those picture which I have clicked are regarding
Those dreams which look so perfect in eyes of photographer inside life I just never feel that
Those photos will tell their dreams inside life and if you ask me that then I just feel that it is
So perfect and fine I like to see their dreams then reality of those people's personal life after
All those people are not that much part of my life on every moment they are standing in that
Picture and it seem so nice so when I see it then I just feel one thing from inside that those
Things which happen inside life are not going as per our wishes from time to time inside life
So some times those pictures are not true but they give you one hope inside life and some times
People began to feel that they can get those things inside life I feel that when we see those
Picture we began to try to get that happiness inside life but when those picture are broken
And true things are shown to me by people inside life I just feel how cruel are those people
Who run to tell this world that truth on every point I know truth is important but how much
You can interfere in others life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment and
On every point I need to think one thing from inside that this picture of family is totally wrong
On every moment and on every point but still it more better because it is one dream which
Every one can carry in life and many can get it in their life because that is possible it is just
One thought we have to put in mind to get it in life nothing is hard to get if we decide and
Tried because when you dream some thing sky is your limit in life people may confuse you
By sad thoughts in life but I just feel one thing that those thoughts are just their negative mind
When I start to move ahead inside life on every point we just feel one thought from inside
We feel that we are going on wrong side of our life after all when we went ahead we just
Feel one thing inside our mind that those thoughts which confuse us when we see those
Truths of life I just feel why should we need to bring out others sad past inside our life when
We can go ahead as we wish on any point and still on every moment we can get that dream
Which photographer have in eyes because it was never just dream it is something he have
Seen on some other place in life so we can get that thing but wrong truth will confuse us
In our future and in our life on every point and we just keep moving around inside our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...