Monday, April 7, 2014

Poem 1411. Our emotions

                                                              Our emotions
Some people are totally perfect until those moments comes inside life because until those
Things touch their mind they are so perfect and nice inside our life because those things in
Our life sometimes happen on just some times until that happen they just come ahead of us
And tell us every day that they are so nice and they are so best in each and every way but
On every moment and on every point I just feel one thing inside my mind on every day that
On each day of life I need to go ahead on every point I have one feeling from inside that
Some people just come before us and do show off in life that they have so much bravery
And controlled mind we just get convinced that they are so right and on every point we just
Feel one thing from our mind that those things which happen on every day of our life then
Just don't look fine to us because like them we don't look so perfect inside our life on every
Moment and on every part of future inside life I just feel one thing on every point those things
Which we do inside our life are dependent on our emotions and we began to think one thing
On every point how perfectly they stood when it will get confused to me after time to time
Inside my life I just feel that I want to keep those strong emotions in life but then I feel
One thought from my mind that those things which happen on every day of life are full of
Emotions to me from time to time I just never understand one thing inside life that on every
Moment and on every point I just want to be like them in process of controlling emotions
Inside my life I just never win from inside of my mind those emotions which keep coming
On every day of life to my mind on every front I feel just one thought from inside that
When life goes ahead I just have one thinking from my mind that when we go ahead I feel
One thing from inside that those emotions which will burst are not right inside life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that those emotions which I stored inside are not going
To give me success in my life on every point I just want them to vanish from life because
I see those people who are doing it from time to time inside life on every point I just keep
Feeling one thing from inside that those emotions are like some bottle inside my life after
All those thoughts are fully wrong inside my thinking and in my life on every moment I just
Keep them in my mind those emotions which rule us in life are always confusing from one
Point to another point and on every moment I just feel one thought inside my life that those
People will never get break inside life but then I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Emotions which they don't show will never hurt them inside their life as I went ahead on
Each and every point I feel just one thought from inside those feelings which enter in our mind
Will not help us much inside life but then suddenly comes one important point I just have one
Thinking and one thought from inside mind that when we don't display emotions we will be
Just going ahead inside life I just have one thought from inside those people are without those
Emotions and without those points I need to be like them but I lack that quality in life and
So they just come before me and proudly show me that they are so great inside their life
But slowly when things went ahead inside our life I feel like them I need to be perfect in life
As days went ahead on every point I just don't have same feeling inside life because when
I went ahead I just keep thinking those thoughts are harming me on many points but then
Suddenly I receive shock of my life those people who are claiming they don't show emotion
Inside life when something wrong happen with them suddenly start showing it on every point
They start to show it in such a strange way that it began to touch my mind on every occasion
And on every point I feel one thinking from inside those emotions which are so imperfect in
My future and in my life suddenly when they come inside them they look so perfect in life
I just feel on every moment and on every time we need to wake up and become alive in life
After all those emotions which enter in their life look more ugly and worst than them in life
But then I just feel one thing from my mind those emotions which enter inside life are mild
And I feel that this mildness is perfect inside life because those emotions which enter in
Our future and in our life look so wrong on them but will look perfect on them in their eyes
On that moment I will receive shock of life I feel one thing from inside that those emotions
Which are important in life look so perfect inside life I need to ignore other people and try
To understand our emotions and handle them properly in life because keeping emotion is not
Wrong we all keep them in life we just need to adjust with them so that we can adjust life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...