Thursday, April 10, 2014

Poem 1418. New shine of new thing

                                                         New shine of new thing
On every thought and on every time I just love to see new world inside my life because when
I move ahead on every point I see new and unique things in life because when I move ahead
On every point I just see beautiful world inside my life which is so perfect on every point and
My life just move ahead on every moment and on every sight I just keep thinking on every
Point this new world is precious to you inside your life because this new world is something
Like new toy and once again a small child inside me manage to jump with joy on every moment
And on every try I just want those new toys on every part of thinking because they will look
So nice inside my sky I just love those new things on every try I just kept telling myself one
Thing on every try that when I went ahead I just feel one thought for my mind that my life
Will not just go ahead without much efforts in my sky but when I see those new things
Which will give happiness in our sky I feel those new things which will look so nice in life
On every try I just those new things are perfect for my thought and for my sky I just don't
Problems but still I just love those new toys on every try I just one thing on every moment
That I want to find something new when I see other people are getting it and it is so nice to
Our life on every try I just never understand what things are so perfect for our sky but then
New things are always perfect to our thinking on every try those new things which I get in
Our life on every try I just feel one thing from my mind about getting new things on every try
I just like those new things which are precious to my sky but other new things are some thing
Which just manage to go ahead on every moment and on every try those new thing which
Are so important for my thoughts and my sky will remain new just for few moment and then
They will turn wrong inside our life on every try because when I went ahead on every point
And on every try I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which we get are
Totally wrong for our thoughts and for our sky I just never understand what is so perfect
Inside that new toy I just feel one thing from my mind that when I use something for sometime
Suddenly it becomes something precious for our thoughts and for our sky I just keep having
All thoughts of new things inside my mind until they become old to me and then they manage
To destroy happiness of my mind and creates troubles inside my sky on every thought I just
Keep one thing alive that those things which are new where something is so prefect for my
Each and every try when life turns in wrong way inside our sky I just feel one thing from
My mind and on my try that those things which look so perfect to me as normal where
Once new inside my sky but that thing have vanished totally from my life on each and every
Moment and on each and every try I just never understand what I feel about those things
Until they become old and I start to use them repeatedly on every try because those things
Which are so new to me become something so useful inside our thought and on every try
But on every moment we just never understand what we feel from inside about our thinking
And about our try when I start moving ahead on every try I just feel one thing from my mind
That those things which are once new just become something so normal and I feel sometimes
I even start to make complaint about them when I use them and I have manage to give enough
Try but when that thing is new I just adjust with it's every fault on every try because when
That happen I just never complaint about it inside my life and I just keep admiring it on every
Moment and on every try after all those new things which enter inside our life on every try
I just keep feeling one thing on every moment and on every try that those new things which
Are even manage to harm me at beginning still I just keep trying when I see some new thing
On every moment and on every thinking I just keep feeling one thing inside me as human being
That when new thing comes I just keep trying because it is a new thing on every moment and
On every thing then I just feel one thing when time goes ahead I just manage to understand
Every moment on every thing because those things which are important to me as human being
Never seem so perfect to life to find some new thing which will be perfect for human being
But when life went ahead I just began to think one thing that when life will goes ahead then
I will get that new perfect thing which will manage to hurt our thoughts and feelings so then
I just feel one thing as human being that sometimes new toys are not fine but sadly I try to
Use them and it manage to harm our thinking as a person or as a human being because on
Every moment I need to go ahead and I need to think do I need that new thing but some times
It's new shine manage to confuse me as well as my thinking so I just don't able to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...