Friday, February 28, 2014

Poem 1347. New thing on each try

                                               New thing on each try
When I start something new inside my life every moment I just feel that I have win this world
On each and every time that feeling of greatness which form inside my mind will just live for
Limited time when I start that new things in my life I just feel that I am so great that I got
Chance to do that new thing in life with that new thing I will prove myself better on every
Thought and on every point because new thing will open new front in my life and they will
Show me that I am standing on wrong point in my life I just feel those new changes are those
New truths of life which seems so perfect on every point I feel that new thing can open new
Bright things on every point because when new thing enter inside life I just feel that this things
Which will open new things are something so nice inside life on every point I just feel one
Thought from my mind that when new thing happen inside our life suddenly those things
Will show beautiful sides on every time I just feel one thing on every front of life that those
New things happen inside life look so perfect unique and nice inside life I have just one thought
And one feeling inside my mind that on every point I just think that our thoughts are something
So uprising inside life that I feel I can do it and then before world I will come with new shine
But on every moment I just think that I can win without making efforts inside life on every
Point I just feel that these new things will give new sunlight inside life I just feel one thing
From my mind that I just don't need to make efforts to get them in life I just feel that sky
Is in my hands and I can win whole world if my mind will feel with that joy whole world
Will seem like something so nice and worthy of each try I just feel one thing that in my life
I feel that my whole thinking will change on many thoughts and try I just have one thought
Which tell me that I need to touch that new thing and then I will turn into  Midas that
Everyone will admire my each and every try I have just one feeling that when I will feel
That those things are something so precious and when I get a chance to try then I must
Have one thought that I will become something important in my every try I feel that this
Whole world will become important inside every thought and try I feel that new things will
Happen and I will be some kind of that power which change that sky so when I began
New thing I just feel that I am such perfect and worthy in every try but when I start that
New thing suddenly I feel that every moment I need to understand that how much hard
It is good try to turn into something so hard that I feel I am breaking stones on every try and
Still I can't able to get things right and perfect on any try I just feel that those things which
I wish to see are not something important in any part of life I feel that my tries are something
So nice but still I just feel they are too hard to try so we all want chance in every thing and
On each part but when life bring that chance in my life to give that try I just feel that I am
So happy to go ahead on each and every try I just feel one thing from my mind on every
Time and thought in my sky that things are going the way as I wish because when I start
Something new instead of admiring me people start to look at me with so many doubts
About my thinking and my try I just wish one thing from my mind and my try that people
Should be happy on that try I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my sky
That on every moment I just feel that I need to go ahead and I need in life to try to fly
When new things enter inside my thought and inside my sky I just feel one thing from
My mind that on every moment when I try new things are not always so pleasant at
First try I have to work so hard to get them as I wish in my thought and in my try since
On every moment those things don't look that perfect in my eyes I just feel one thing
That those things are getting more and more worthy in each try I just wish one thing
From my thought that when I start something new I should not be overconfident in
My mind on every try but as things went ahead inside my life I just feel that I just
Turn too much on other side of my thinking and my try because on every moment
I just start to feel too scare to give any thing new a try so when I start I don't need
To feel just everything will be nice on my try and then at end I should not feel just one thing
That I will lose on every try I need to find something between those thoughts which will
Help me on every point and on every try I need to be patient on every point and every
Thought in my sky and I need to find some way in which I can always find a way to
Get perfect and nice things in sky but I must understand even if life don't give me
Everything so easily still I have to try because in end I will find happiness in my sky
So each and every thing is important on every side and it all is so worthy on each try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...