Thursday, February 6, 2014

Poem 1310. Scared from inside

                                                   Scared from inside
How nice I feel sometime about same thing in life but then after some moment I feel it will
All go in wrong way inside my life on each and every thought and on each and every point
We all just feel one thing inside our life that we can't move as we wish in our life on every
Moment we just feel one thing from our mind that when I start walking I feel those things
Are so perfect and nice but they are not that good for our future or for our life until we get
Them properly as we wish from every point when we get ahead on every moment in our life
We just have one thought from our mind that this thing is so perfect because it is nice but
Then after sometimes I began to see bad effects of it in life but sometimes they are true and
Sometimes they are just shadows of that thinking in life I just feel one thought that we are
Standing on same point inside our life we feel that we are on wrong thought of our mind
And we feel that we are having lot of problems inside life but when we went ahead on every
Thought and on every point we just feel one thing that our thinking is not that perfect in life
On some points we have those effect which hurt us in our life and then I just feel that those
Thoughts are something out of our mind we never understand any truth of life because
Sometimes those things are not our problem but problem is hidden inside when some people
Hurt us on wrong point we just feel too scare to go ahead in life we tell the whole world
That we are perfect and fine but still something is missing from our heart and from our thinking
On every point I just feel one thing from my mind that how nice it may feel but still I never
Have those thoughts of winning inside my mind I just feel one thing on every point that
We did feel we are on right point inside life but I have just one feeling in our life because
On every moment inside our life I just have one thought in our life that when I pretend to
Others it is just one lie in life because there are some thoughts which are perfect for our life
We feel that those thoughts which have perfect effect on life only it was not good one but
Bad one in life this effect manage to reduce everything inside life when we go ahead on
Each and every point we just feel one thought from our mind that when I start scaring
Inside my life first thing I do in my life it is saying no to those opportunities which are
Perfect and nice for my future and for my life because when I started looking at those
Opportunities inside life I feel that I don't need them just because I am too scared of losing
Sometimes in life and sometimes I am just too tired to try inside my life because every day
Life is getting more and more difficult when I started to try it but if I ask my heart honestly
About my life it will tell me that I am getting scared without reason on many times because
Some people don't understand but some people are always nice in life while some people
Don't care other people are considerate in life because as days went ahead on every point
I just feel one thought from my mind that when I consider about people I just feel one thing
From my mind that in life I need to have those thoughts which are perfect for our future
And for our mind but when I began to think I just feel one thing from my mind that those
Routes I have taken are those which look not so nice in our life when I start feeling that
Some people are bad inside life I start feeling one more thing that I need to keep that thought
Alive on every point in life when I start thinking in our life I feel just one thought on
Each and every point I have one feeling inside life that when we start on one point we just
Feel one thing that we are on wrong spot inside our life because we are so much hurt that
We don't want those things to turn into truth on every moment inside life I have just one
Thought and one feeling from my mind that on every point I just feel one thing that people
Will hurt us same way as first one hurt us inside life I just never have enough courage to
Try again same thing in life but as life went ahead on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind that my thoughts are not something so pleasant for our life when I went
Ahead on every point in life I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which
Are scaring me should not remain hidden inside because they will manage to scare me
On each and every point but still I claim to tell whole world that I am just fine but I feel
From my heart that it is okay to tell whole world but what can we say to our heart must
Be some kind of truth about our life when we went ahead on every point we must at least
Tell our heart that we are scared of that things in life or we will remain confused for
Our future and for our entire life on each and every point without knowing proper way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...