Monday, February 24, 2014

Poem 1339. Treasure hunt

                                                         Treasure hunt
How funny is our life when people start running after something on some point we just feel that
Things are going ahead like some comedy of our life they just run after one person and then in
Few second they start to run after second point it seem as if running become so funny game
But no one have decided that winning line so every one run in one direction with hope of winning
Line but then everyone just change directions because they feel that those hope of winning
Are not right for their mind they feel that finish line is not on that side so in search of finish line
We just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my thinking and mind I just feel one thing
From inside that those things which happen in life are not so good until we decide which is
Good and best for life when I start running around inside life I just feel one thing that we just
Run everywhere with hope of finishing line I just feel so upset on every thought and every point
Because mostly those finishing lines are something not perfect for our mind I just feel one thing
That exercise of life which is regarding running around on every point I have to keep peaceful
And perfect mind I have to think twice before I run after some finishing line I just have one
Thought and thinking that my life is not that easy for any time I have just one feeling about those
Thoughts and those finishing lines on one thought I start and then I went to another point I just
Feel one thing from my mind that on every moment we have those lines on many points I just
Think one thing inside life because on every area and on every point those lines which are good
Look so perfect inside my life those finishing lines are something totally wrong inside life since
Because they are set in a such way that I wanted to think twice before I start running towards
That finishing lines because around me I can see big circus in life because it is so funny to see
People are running after one another during some time our life is not that easy on any point to
Run like that from one direction to another in just no time but main question is that so we really
Feel that need from inside of our life I just feel watching that running from one point to another
Thought and point I saw that show around me on every moment of life because when I went
Ahead on each point I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts which are awake
In my mind are those thoughts which manage to hurt me on many points I just never understand
Those feeling inside life how can people just get so convinced that so easy to locate finish line
When this life is not running race it is treasure hunt and fun as well as nice it is so nice to search
For those treasures on every point we just never understand importance of those treasures in
Some points of life I just never understand how can I find that treasure of happiness in life
Because sometimes I just manage to locate it in no time but sometimes even after hours of
Search we are force to win inside life I just keep that feeling inside which is pleasant on every
Thought and point I just never understand that I need to run inside some times but then it is
Not because I want to race but because I want to find that treasure before other person can find
I know it is selfishness of mind when we just save those treasure for us on every point I have
Just one thought inside I can't share that treasure because some people just don't care for it
Inside their life and when they throw it away carelessly it will really hurt my mind because
Those who love to run and just finish that race don't care for those treasure which come
Between two points I just feel one thought from mind that on every thinking I just need those
Thoughts and thinking inside that make those treasure important and valuable inside life
Because when I start to walk inside my life I just feel one thought from mind that on every
Moment I want my treasures as important things in life I just don't want to win that race
And run to finish line I feel this life is my favourite treasure hunt in which I can get things
Which are nice for my life and on every moment I just feel one thing from every thought
That this running race around me is useless at least for me in life I want to search for those
Treasures peacefully and then only I want to go to finish life I just don't want to  be first
One on finishing line I want to be happiest person of this life so I just want to search for
Those treasures which are precious to our mind I want to store them inside my life but then
On some points I just feel one thing from my mind that when I want to live my life I want
That life to be perfect on every thought and on every point inside my future and in my life
I just want to win on many occasions but not by reaching to first to finishing line but by
Searching those things which are loved by me and hidden inside and can't be find in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...