Thursday, February 20, 2014

Poem 1333. Smile of good heart

                                                  Smile of good heart
Have you notice sometimes people look at you with curious eyes how confused we feel
On those moments inside life I just feel that maybe something is wrong with my dressing style
I just feel so strange when people observe me with different eyes but many times it happen
Inside life because human being is curious about every aspect in life they observe you with
Admiration but mostly we manage to take it in wrong way inside life sometimes I think that
Criticism are just something important in life on every moment and every point I just feel
One thing from my mind that on every moment inside life when I see around criticism seems
Like important for my future and my life on every moment inside life I just feel one thing
That may be people are not saying good things about me in life on every moment it seems
As if there is suspicion in their eyes because on every moment I just feel one thing that on
Every point we need to understand many things in life which are so important in life because
On every thought inside life I just feel one thing that on every point I just feel that those
Eyes are totally wrong for my life but then one day I feel that maybe I am the one who is
Wrong in that things in life because on every point I just see some things which are precious
For my life I must have to think that those people are looking with right feeling in life but
Sometimes I feel that I get prejudice that is our tragedy of our life that on every moment
We all just feel that we are happy in our life but then after some moment I just feel that all
My thought turn wrong way just due to criticism in life I just feel one thing that on every
Moment and I just feel something wrong had happen inside life I just feel that all my thoughts
Manage to harm my thinking and then inside life I just feel that when some people harm
Us on some moment to inside life I just feel that those wrong feelings are truth of life
Because after some time I just feel that those people who are looking it are doing it with
Wrong thought and wrong thinking in life because after thought and after discussing
Some views and some points I just feel one thing in life on that time I just feel one thing
From my thoughts that on every moment and on every want I just think wrong sometimes
But if only I trust that goodness of my thoughts and heart on every moment we all just
Feel one thing that no one can blame us when we do things from good heart because then
I just think that may be I should just stop guessing things from wrong side of heart because
When things went ahead from wrong thinking and wrong part we just feel so sure that
Someone want us to hurt in some part we just have think one thought from my heart
That on every point I just feel those people are not doing anything wrong from our thinking
And from our heart I just feel one thing that those people are something looking with
Good and positive thoughts I just feel that those perfect thoughts are something nice for
Our thoughts are heart but then one day I just feel one thought and from heart I just want
One thing from my heart that on every moment I just want every thing to be perfect for
My thoughts and my heart I want every one to think that we are having nice sort of part
Because I am having every sort of nice thought I just feel one thing that I am standing
On wrong part of heart I just feel one thing from heart that those smiles are something
Which are giving happiness to my thoughts but then suddenly I just feel that those thinking
And those thoughts are something nice for heart then I just thought that I have got
That perfect smiles are something so nice for our thought and our heart I just feel one
Thought that those smiles are of appreciations of our parts only if we began to think about
Those things will be nice and perfect for our life I just feel that something is wrong
With my thinking and my thoughts I just feel one thing from my heart that people are not
Against us on each and every part so then I just feel that one thing goes wrong in every
Part and heart then I just feel one thing from my heart misunderstanding is so easy for
Our heart after all those thoughts of getting things perfect is not right for heart because
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my heart that we need to understand that truth
From my thinking and from my heart because on every moment I just feel one thing
From my mind and for my heart because on every moment I just feel that inside life
On each and every part I just feel one thing so nice for our heart that when we smile
Inside our life on every part we just feel one thing from our mind and our every part
That why some one smile at us from heart maybe from next time I just think about that
Person as nice soul and heart and without knowing what that person feel I smile with good heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...