Thursday, February 27, 2014

Poem 1345. Winner in life

                                                       Winner in life
After sometimes and after some moments of my life I just feel that we are all winner but still
We just don't know that we are winner of this life when we choose something that is perfect
And right we have one that small war inside life I know sometimes we choose wrong things
But why did we need to think about those things on every point sometimes we need to think
Just about our success and make it so unique and perfect for life I have just got one thinking
On every point that one day I will get those things right inside life I just feel one thought from
My mind that on every moment I have just one feeling that we are all winner on some point
When sometimes we are just little kid and we shared our chocolate on that time we have
Win one race and it will always count one day in our life we just feel that winning bigger
Races will matter more inside life but I feel that our thinking is wrong from my mind
After all those bigger winner are someone who just come before world and they are going
To shine but when they fall we are going to watch them in our life while when we win
In our small way no one notice it inside life but our fall can be also ignored so easily in life
So if we have one lose than we have one chance in life because when someone fall before
People it is never good impression for our thought and our mind on every moment I just
Thought one thing inside life that on every moment I need to think that I am going ahead
On every moment and on every point I am winner of my destiny on every time I can't
Go ahead on every moment of life but does it make me loser I don't think that it true in life
When I tell myself that I am loser then only I can become loser inside life even if in heart
I am happy with what I got outside things will not matter inside life I just keep hoping
From time to time then one day I will see that bright and nice sort of sunshine on every
Day I will just watch that sun and rise with one smile then I am winner but I just feel
One thing that I am too tired to smile sometimes on morning in life but that don't depress
Me my friends because I can give myself second chance in life within few minutes I have
Learn to smile when I see first sunshine I know that it is hard to wake up with smile but
You can just have whole day to smile but never just keep thinking this way inside life
I feel that if we think that we are looking so funny when we wake up every one will force
To give one smile because no one wake in best shape inside life but mostly when we see it
We just started arranging things instead of smiling at it in life when we look at ourselves
We just feel one thing that have seen so many sorrows that's why we are looking like this
In morning in life but I feel that is not truth every one look tired on morning inside life
So even by such small thing we began to feel sorrows I just feel one thing that only if
We convince ourselves that we don't need big wins we can get many things inside life
When we start walking ahead on every point we just feel that we need to get more things
To win in life because every time people tell us big list to become winner inside life and
We just keep on thinking about that points and then every time we will find that some is
Wrong inside life I just feel one thing that in that list we can hardly manage to get things
Properly in life on every moment we just feel that we can't win until we get things right
But I just feel one thing on every point that those things which are small can be called
Great inside our life but when I began to think one thought that why are we thinking
This way in life when we did small things they even matter more inside life because
Big things are done by great people who are so limited in numbers inside my life and
On every moment those small things which we do will become big when they are gathered
Together inside life like with small drop of water sea was created when they gather together
In life like that we can change the world with small things in life those people who did
Great work are some people who have more power in mind but they can't alone change
World if we can't support in life just hoping that great people will change world and
Thinking that we are loser is wrong in life we must have to understand that we can win
On every thought and on every point inside our life if we learn to value small things
Which we do in future and inside our life just never think that we can win without
Much efforts inside life so when we win even in small way we have did many things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...