Sunday, February 16, 2014

Poem 1326. Learning from someone

                                                    Learning from someone
They told me many times there are ways to win in life and when I listen to them I feel that
They look so perfect for my life and I began to try to remember every point even some times
I start to write down each and every point then I just try to keep them properly in mind with
Just one view that they can change my entire future and my life but when things when went ahead
In life I just feel one thought from every point that I want to go ahead in my life with just that
Thinking inside mind I listen each and every word on every time if any thing goes wrong on
Any point we will suffer inside life that thought even don't enter inside my mind because those
Suggestions seem so perfect and nice for our entire life I just feel one thing on every point that
Those suggestions will take us ahead from time to time I have one thought that I want them
Inside my life I saw people around me doing same thing in life in fact some are just writing
Every word and every point how hard may I try to write but I just feel one thing from my mind
That if I try to write then I can't concentrate what people are saying on every point inside life
I just want to hear each and every line on every point I have just one feeling that those thoughts
Will manage to disturb us on many points I just have one thought on every moment of our life
I feel that those thoughts which said by that person are something like a drink of heaven on
That points I just feel one thing those words of that person seem so nice on that time then
That person will began to suggest books and I began to write them on paper and I feel that
They are perfect for life but after some limits and after some time I just feel that I have to remember
Them all and so I need to write so then I started writing some points while keeping on each word
My thoughts and mind I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I will just think
That this person is great fellow in life so then after some time that person even suggested
That if we read those books they will change entire life I can clearly see that this person don't
Have any personal profit by admiring those books in life so I have once again decided that I need
Those books inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those all
Books are something worthy in life when that lecture is over I feel how truthful was that word
And how right was that person inside life I just feel that I must remember each and every
Thought or every word inside life which tell me that I need to buy those costly books in life
So as I went ahead on every time I just feel that those books which I bought are so costly
Inside life I feel that those books will have every thing which is needed on every moment of
My future and of my life so when I went in shop I bought those books and spend my money
With just one hope that they will improve my future and my life I just feel one thing on every
Moment and every time that reading those books will be totally right for my future and life
I feel those books take me ahead in life so I spend so much money and then buy them in life
But then when I look at my precious book I feel that I will read it first then I will read other
Books inside my life on every moment I just feel one thing that those thoughts are something
So perfect and nice for our life but when I started reading my first book slowly I forget this
New good book from my mind because this new book seem no longer perfect and nice for
My future and for my life I just want to return to previous books of life how interesting be
Those lectures we heard on every day of our life I just feel one thing that mostly they are
Forgotten by some days and some times even some people have power to forget them on just
That second when their feet goes out of that premises inside life so I just feel something that
Learning from other about life seems useless on such time how good maybe that person who
Teach us things in life but every thing is dependent on that audience how much they can get
Those things inside their mind on every point we just think one thought from our mind that
When we listen to good people we will improve in life but sadly we just listen to them and
We don't learn a thing in life because life is not about just reading those books it is about
Understanding and learning from those books time to time I just wish from my heart one thing
From my mind that those books which are part of my life should not be just in my cupboard
But they should be also inside my mind on every day I will feel just one thing from inside that
When I want to read some book then it should give information to my thinking and my mind
If it don't do that then those lectures are nothing but useless for my future and for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...