Friday, February 14, 2014

Poem 1323. Painful thoughts

                                                     Painful thoughts
On front of life and on every point I just feel one thing inside life that I want to go ahead on
Every time but when it comes question of taking risk I want to stay behind inside my life on
Every point I just think that I want to see victory but when question comes of taking efforts
For it many times I feel that I just don't want to waste so much time because victory seem
A hard task for my mind when I start moving around inside my life I just feel one question
From my thinking and from my mind that on every moment and on every point I just feel
One thing on every occasion  of life that in life every front will not look as perfect as we like
Because whenever I went ahead on any point I just feel that my mind have lost many thoughts
Which are part of my life because when I began at first everything seem so easy inside
My future and my life that on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on
Every point I need to understand my life that if I want a victory I must learn to take risk in life
I must understand that life is never going to be easy on any point I just feel one thing from
My thinking and from my mind that on every day I just work hard for victory but that don't
Mean I will take so many risks inside life I just never understand those thoughts which were
Telling me that if I want to win then I must learn to become more aware about things in life
I just can't sleep on every moment and then say that I am going on wrong way inside my life
I just never understand that my thoughts are that part of my life which will always manage
To destroy all my happiness from every part of my mind I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every day I need to understand that winning is not easy things of life some feels
That it is so easy that we can get it without much efforts and without much try but life tells
Me something totally different on many points of thinking and my mind I just never understood
What is that thought which is written inside my mind I feel that I can win only when I feel
So unhappy about those thoughts which hurt us on every point of mind I just never understand
That if I want to win first thing I needed into life is that I should not be scared of those thoughts
Which manage to hurt my mind because those thoughts will enter slowly and silently inside my life
When I manage to destroy wrong thinking inside my life I have just one feeling from my mind
That I will win one day inside life only when I learn to accept even painful thoughts are healthy
To my thinking and my mind then I will see my future more clearly and in perfect way of life
I just feel one thing from my thinking that I am standing on totally wrong point I just feel one
Thought from  my mind that on every moment I will need just something so nice in my life
Which cheer up our thinking and our mind I just feel on every moment that I am standing on
Wrong part of my mind I feel that my thinking is hurting me can only take me ahead sometimes
I just never understand what is truth of my mind I just feel one thing on every moment that
I need to adjust inside my life I feel that on every moment I will need good experience in my mind
And worst things that happen in life will teach me on every part of life I will just understand
Those thoughts when I learn to fight in life I just feel one thing that I can live happily on every
Thought and on every point I have just one feeling which is hidden inside my mind that I can't
Win inside my life on any point that is so difficult to understand in life that on every point I just
Feel one thing from inside of my mind that if I want to win in life then I need to understand
That pains are some part of successful life because those pains are something which are so
Important on every time inside life I just never understand those thoughts from my mind which
Tell us on every moment that we are getting hurt on every moment and on every point I just
Wish from my thinking on every point that pains are those parts of life which never look so
Good for my mind but then when I start thinking about them I just find one thing from mind
That those pains which are part of our life they are like something not so perfect inside life
Because on every point I want success but I just don't want those pains to become part of my life
I just feel that those pains can help us on each and every point in life I just feel that these pain will
Teach me lessons inside life I have just one feeling if I want victory then pains are nice in life
On each and every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that victory is important to me
Then I should try to keep pains also inside my thinking as well as inside my peaceful mind
Even if they hurt me still they are important for me on each and every time inside my future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...