Friday, February 21, 2014

Poem 1336. Question of teaching

                                                    Question of teaching 
How nice it feel some times to explain things in life but when it comes to explaining some one
Who is elder and better it seems so hard inside life we just have too much respect inside mind
So we find it so hard to explain to that person who is so elder and have better knowledge inside
Thoughts and world on every moment I just feel one thing in my mind and my world that how
Can I explain things to that experienced person after all that one is that person who have taught
Me many things in life that one is a person who even got angry with me when I don't do that
Thing as per told to me inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind
That on every point I need to understand things inside my life I want that person as teacher
But suddenly sometimes thing turn in different way and that person become student in life
How strange and wrong it seem inside life when that person who was our teacher become
Student in some part of our life it will be easy when that person accept that position with delight
Because then that person once again teach us how to teach our teacher in our life but when that
Thing don't happen inside our life I just feel so confused when I was forced to teach to 
Many points to those people who are part of our life those teachers are having those sort of
Thoughts and thinking inside life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind
Because on each and every point I just feel that those people are so intelligent on every thought
And on every point I have respectful thinking but those person sometimes need to learn new
Things inside life when those teacher are not ready to learn new things from student inside life
On that moment life create biggest problem inside life on every thought and on every point 
I just feel only I can avoid that teaching inside life but problem is that this teaching becomes
Some part of my duty sometimes when I start walking ahead I need to walk with many people
Inside life when those people who have better experience than me become part of my work
And I have to work with them sometimes teaching become part of life at first those people
Don't like to have those things but then slowly they will understand that learning them is
Needed for them on many parts of life I just feel that on those occasions I need to understand
My thoughts about my life I just don't want to teach them because it is like teaching a wild
Horse to become tame and then try to ride and I just don't dare to call that horse wild because
If I could only tell it to other people inside life it feel so wrong to insult teacher inside life
But sometimes our best teacher become worst student in life they just never accept that 
They have to learn something from their student about life they felt that they are teacher so
They have more brain and more powerful thinking inside life so they just never accept that
They need to go down and learn something inside life when even I try to teach them I can
Clearly see that anger inside their eyes that I just don't dare to teach them and then they will
Finally manage to mess things inside life I just feel one thing inside life that on each and every
Moment we need to understand that we are not best inside life because it can happen with
Anyone on any point of life and anyone can get blame of not having proper knowledge in life
After some times we just feel one thing from our mind that we know it all and we are better
Than people who are younger than us in life we just feel that since we teach them we must
Have more brain and intelligence in life but after going ahead on some points I just feel one 
Thought or one thinking from mind that we are not that superior inside our life just because
Someone is younger that don't make them less intelligent in life just by saying again and again
That we are wise we don't get that wise and mature thinking inside life we just feel one thing
On each and every point that we feel we don't need to learn things from such a younger 
Girls and boys but just trust even five year old can teach you many valuable lessons in life
Because society have not affected their thinking so they have unprejudiced mind and I just
Feel that their question many times take us towards that truth which is so important for 
Their thoughts in life but then sometimes we just ignore them because they are nothing but
Small child but small child who don't even speak can tell you many things just by their gestures
And just by their eyes they just never understand why are we so much prejudiced but many
Times I feel instead logic only anger take it's place in life and now a days I just feel when
I don't have any logical answers then only I scream sometimes so never get by convinced
By threats or superiority of education or experience in life just try to remember one thing that
No one is up and no one is down when question comes of teaching inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...