Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Poem 1330. My work and my life

                                                   My work and my life
They say they don't need importance in life just because some do it how can we pretend that
We are honest in life some people are so honest that for honesty they just throw away every thing
Inside life and some people catch it all but just by throwing away importance say that they are
Same way in life how interesting is that thought when some people say they don't want importance
In life but I just feel one thing we are thinking too much about those people and wasting our time
Maybe they are good or maybe they are right but let it be question of time and let time decide
Until then we have to do our hard work which is important for our future and our life because
On each and every moment we all just wish one thing that is good for our future and for our life
On every way we went ahead we just feel that we can always win inside life but then we need in world
Those things  inside life when we start looking at others we just forget those colours of
Our future and our life which tell us that we must work in one way that is perfect for our life
I just feel one thing from every side that I have those shines which will look perfect inside life
I have just got one feeling on every time that when we start looking at some people we feel
That these people are wrong in our life I feel that every moment and on every time I will
Just ignore those people who are part of my life in favour of those people who are wrong on
Many moment and on many times I have just one feeling from my mind that those people who
Are important to us will be those people who are just claiming that they don't want importance
Inside life if we just keep talking about some person then we must have felt influenced by all
Wrong thoughts in life if some one tells you not to look at them then why should we look at
Those people and ignore our life because time is something precious on every point I just have
One feeling from my mind that when people come to meet us we should just talk to them with
Our thoughts and heart but when people went away we need to go away from those thoughts
Inside our life because those thoughts are something so important in life on every moment
We just feel one thing in life that on every moment we need our future to become perfect
Inside our mind I just have one feeling from my thoughts which are part of our life that
Feeling tells us that we are standing on wrong point I have just one thinking from mind
That on every moment I need to understand those thoughts which are having wrong colours
Inside life I have just one feeling on every point that those thoughts which are important
Are something totally wrong inside life I have just one thought from my mind that when
I start going ahead inside my life I just feel that I must concentrate on my work because
It will help me to stay away from wrong thinking in life just discussing other person will
Never help me to go ahead in life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that
On every thought we just began to stay around those person and began to spend on discussing
About them our whole life it just feel as if our life is so wrong on every thought and point
I just never understand those people inside life I just feel one thing that on every moment
I need to think about those people who are precious to our thinking and our mind but when
Our life went ahead I just have one thought from inside when people are consider so important
Don't we just think one thing about them that it will affect our future or our life but
Some people says that life is not about us but I feel that life is also about my work on many
Thoughts and point even if other don't see it still I just understand importance of my work
On each and every day of our life so I must have to concentrate on it instead of understanding
Other people and their life I just feel one thing from my thought and my mind that on many
Points I got just one thinking that maybe I have ignore my personal things while supporting
Some person in life and it is wrong for my life because some people just never understand
Our thinking in life they just say that other people are doing great thing while we are just
Thinking about ourselves in life I have just one thing from every point when we began to
Gossip what good did they do in life I feel we are just doing that we are trying to join some
Group for selfish motives in life I have just one feeling from each and every point that
I will just have one feeling from my thinking and from my mind that on every occasion in life
I just need to ignore all those people and what they tell I just have to give importance to
My work in my life because just running after important people will never take us ahead in life
What will take us ahead in our life is just one thing that is our hard work and our skills in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...