Thursday, February 6, 2014

Poem 1309. Sometimes judging people

                                               Sometimes judging people
Can you tell me one thing in my life that what is really wrong and what is really right some people
Just claim one thing as right while other people claim same thing as crime when on every moment
When we go ahead in our life I just feel one thought from our mind that we shouldn't judge any one
Inside our life because sometimes person who talks sweetly with you turns a biggest wrong person
In our future and in our life I just feel that when I start judging people I just feel one thought from
My thought that I just have one feeling from my mind that judging people is something totally wrong
When we do it in life we always mess up on every thought of our life when we start to move
From one side to another side we just feel one thought from our mind we feel that we can win
In life when we judge the things properly in life we neither understand nor thought in wrong way
In our life we all want just one thing that is to win and for it we thought we must know how
To judge people in life somewhere in our heart we always feel if we don't judge people properly
In our life how can we win on each and every day in our life we just never understand those
Thoughts which enter in our mind as we went ahead in our life because on every moment then
I feel one thing in life that we have to be careful inside our life we want things to go as we prefer
And like inside our life we feel for that winning we need to understand those people and their
Thoughts on every day of our life when we walk in our life we just feel one thing from our mind
That on every moment we need to understand those people inside life those people who are
Nice for us have some guess which are perfect for each day of life but some guesses are
Not that perfect and nice for our life because those guess will vanish in wrong way in our life
We just feel one thing on every moment inside our life I have those thoughts inside our life
I just feel one thing from every point that when I went ahead while thinking about people in life
I just never felt how happy I am by those thoughts in life because those people just feel one thing
From their mind that I am on wrong point on many time because sometimes I judge some people
In wrong way and then get the thing done but when I think something bad in our world because
On every moment I just have one thought in this world which mean in our life on every moment
Inside this world I need to judge person when I judge them as good and then they turn bad
I feel so hurt so I feel after sometimes I just began to judge in bad way all types of person
In this world I feel on each moment inside this world that things are not happening as I wish
In this world every moment when I go ahead in world I just feel that maybe I have to think
Bad before thinking good because I began to believe that thinking bad is going to hurt me in life
And in my future every moment when I went ahead in my world I just feel one thought about
Every point in this world that I can't understand those thoughts which are part of world
That tell me every time that sometimes good things are true and sometimes bad things are true
For this world I just never let my thinking go as I wish inside my world I just start assuming
Bad even without thinking what I am doing to myself in this world on every moment I just
Have one bad feeling inside my world that when days were going ahead properly every one
Use to think in just one way inside world I just when assume it bad I feel maybe I will win
In this world but I feel it is all wrong maybe I should stop judging people and then I can win
In world if I do my act with safe and sound way and if I do things carefully in world then
Why should I have to think which one is good and bad in world because on that moment
I can act with logic then other matter will change in our world because on every point in
This world we just feel one thing that those things which are according to our logic are
Something so hard to do in world because emotions are something which always jumps in
Our life on front seat of our world I feel that our logic will differ when things will change
Inside this world but when we have to act by those rules many times shortcuts will vanish
Inside this world on every moment we just have one feeling that we are on wrong point
In this world and in our future as we start walking on every day of life in this world we have
Just one feeling on every point that we need to understand those thoughts in our world but
When some points will come on some thinking inside our world I just feel one thing that
We should stop thinking about shortcuts of judging people just go by straight way of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...