Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Poem 1319. Imitation in life

                                                       Imitation in life
How hard it seems to get things in life on every thought and on every point but just wait and
Watch how thing suppose to work inside life slowly you will think that nothing is at all wrong
Inside life we all just feel one thing from our mind that we are confused because we can't able
To get things as we like on any point we just feel one thing from our mind that on every day
I just feel that winning was so hard until I learn to observe things inside life people always say
Observing is wrong because it will lead to copying many times but I just feel one thing that
Without observing I can hardly able to get things done properly inside life I just feel one thing
From every point that why did I need to understand those thoughts of my mind which tell me
Just one thing from every point that I will win only when I observe others and then do things
Just like them inside our life but then I just feel one thing on every moment of life that
My thinking and my life on every point people say copying is not right but then I just feel
One thing healthy inside life that we have to imitate other people so copying become necessity
Of our future and our life but then I just feel one thing from our mind that we have to imitate
Things as child if we stop imitating things as child we can't learn to stood inside life sometimes
But it seems as if we are stealing from people when we imitate them in life but sometimes it
Seems imitation is required inside life I just feel one thought from my mind that on every moment
In my life and  mind that imitating people seem like something totally wrong inside life
But then it seem as if we have to imitate to move ahead in life after all those things which are
Not nice inside our mind that those imitation which are required inside our life I just feel that
Those imitation inside life but then I just feel that imitation are something so important on
Every point inside life then I feel that imitation are something totally wrong inside life because
I feel some type of imitation are not mistake inside life after all those imitation are something
Which are important inside life after all those imitation are something so important inside life
Then I just feel one thing that those imitation are something which take us from every time
After all those imitation are something which are so useful to went ahead inside life but then
I just feel one thing from my mind that those imitation which make us happy are wrong on
Many thoughts and many points I just feel one thing that with imitations only I will walk in life
Each time I have just one feeling that imitation are something totally wrong on every side in life
I just feel one thing from every point that those imitation which take us ahead are right but
Sometimes when we use them for wrong purpose they seem to destroy every thing in life
But then in just few moment we will feel just one thing from our life I feel that those imitation
Are something which are important for our life after all those imitation are something so
Wrong inside life I have just one feeling from my mind that those imitation are something
So important for our life I feel that those imitation are something which have two sides in life
One is so good and other is bad inside life because I just feel that imitation have one nice side
But other side is that side of thief who take credit of other person inside life how little is that
Gap inside our life I feel just one thing in my life that on every moment I just feel one thought
From every point of our life I have just one thinking in life that those imitations which are
Wrong are stood on just other side of those imitations which are nice so then we all feel that
Those imitation are something so near to reality in our life I just feel that imitation are something
Which are important for life but they don't seem at all perfect inside life those imitation are fully
Wrong inside life I just feel one thing in my life that those things which are imitated sometimes
Seem perfect and sometimes seem so wrong in life I just never understand that logic how
Can sometimes imitation look so best and sometimes look wrong in life even if it is done by
Owner's permission it seem like some big crime on every day and on every point because we all
Think inside life I just feel that imitation are something which are so important inside life then
Maybe I just feel that those imitation are something important for our life because those imitation
Seem like something so perfect for our life finally I know that imitation is not wrong but then
I just feel that wrong thing is not imitation breaking of rule is wrong and that turn in crime
Even if you do right thing but still rules got broken it consider wrong and crime I just never
Feel any thing sure inside my life because sometimes even rules are confused by two person
In life because each person set it as they seem good in life and then force others to follow it
When other have totally different rule in life and then in that first person think that keeping that
Other person rule is crime because that person never understood condition of other person
And just then I feel that it will turn into wrong thing as if it is something like a crime in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...