Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Poem 1343. Stored thoughts

                                                     Stored thoughts
From one day and on one time I just thought one thing from my mind that on every point
I just feel some wrong thing is hidden around me in life but then when I think about this
In my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind on every moment when
I went ahead in life I just feel that it is not my real fear it is just something hidden inside
My thought and my mind many times I have some things which are kept in mind but I just
Don't want to irritate me on every point of our life I have just one thing from my thought
And my mind that on every moment I want to hide my other stress so I just put one thought
Before my eyes that I just have one thing from my mind that I just don't want to trouble too much
My thinking and my mind so I just feel that I can ignore them in life if I forget them then
It is okay it is alright but sadly I keep them for tomorrow inside my mind on every moment
I just feel one thing from our life that slowly they will vanish if I just ignore them for some
Moment and then I just began to think about them in life but not in just broad day light but
In hidden thinking and in hidden mind on every thought I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every moment I just feel that I can keeping them on one side so instead of solving or
Just forgetting them in life unknowingly I kept them all hidden inside they will just keep
teasing me inside my mind but I just never confess it because I have just one thought that
I am thinking in totally wrong way when I think about those problems in life I just heard
One thing that negative thoughts should not come in life but only sometimes I feel that pretending
Is not solution of life if just some one told that you should stop negative thinking in life that
Means we must solve whatever we feel inside our mind but mostly in our life we solve those
Shortcuts and keep them on one side and they are just stored like some inventory in storeroom
Which kept there and waiting when owner will count them in life so in our life on every point
Those thoughts are kept on that side and then one day they are so many that they began to
Become nightmares and scares even during day time I just feel one thing from my mind that
I don't want my thought to look so clearly inside life because they just irritate me so much
That I locked them on one side but now a days I just feel one thing we must not store those
Wrong thoughts inside they will just create bad things for our thinking and our mind I just
Have one wish from my mind that when I think then I must first learn to turn those negative
Thoughts in positive in life on every moment I just feel that I like those things inside life and
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment inside life I need to store all those
Thoughts which are just part of my own life which are kept inside in such way that even I can't
Locate them easily in life I just feel in every moment that I have lost every point inside life
I have just one feeling that turning thing into positive don't mean hiding negative in life but
It means changing it in positive because they are going to scare us if we keep them hidden inside
We can't keep something hidden for whole life and whole time inside mind because when
We went ahead in life we just feel that we are on positive side of our life I just have one thought
Which manage to tease us on every moment inside life I have just one feeling that every point
Of life don't look like something such useful in life until we began to think that we must
Not just keep those feeling and understanding so before us and then we slowly shift those
Negative thoughts or tension inside one side and never think that we need to clear them one day
As we are owner of those thinking we just keep them like some loans which are unpaid
By human being and just left those loans those tension manage to increase on each day and
On each time so we just go ahead as a human being I just feel one thought as human being
That we should not keep inside those thinking we must handle those matter which gives us
Negative thoughts as human being because those matter will manage to create problems
In our life since we don't have any time to manage to settle them peacefully as needed by
A human being so try to hide or ignore that thought in life and it is worth destroying for
A human being so inside our life on every thinking I just feel one thought from my mind
That when we think about negative thought we should not think of ignoring or just hiding
We must face them and then we can turn them in some thing positive or nice things or
If it is not possible at least we need to forget them totally like other useless type of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...