Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Poem 1318. My knowledge

                                                      My knowledge
How unique is every part of our thoughts and our life that sometimes people think again
And agree with our thought and our mind because sometimes lack of knowledge seems like
Some part of our life and on every point we just think that we can't explain them but when
People keep open mind they just feel they can understand you properly in life but in life there
Is always one problem on each and every point which will manage to hurt us on every thought
And on every sight I just feel one thing that question how easily people will understand
But question is that how patiently we can keep telling same thing in life and how hard we really
Want to explain it in life because sometimes if we told once people just don't understand us
Inside life they just keep thinking that they should not hurt our feeling from time to time so
They just don't mention it again in life but then slowly we just began to think that our thoughts
Are not understood at all inside life it shows as if everything is so perfect and nice for our life
I just feel one thing from inside of my mind that on every moment I need my future to become
Nice as well as bright from every point I just never understand one truth of mind I feel that
Those thoughts which touch us are wrong on many points I feel that when I explain it to world
I will just see something is going to turn totally wrong inside life I have one feeling in my thinking
And same feeling in my mind that on every day I just feel those thinking are that part of life
Which will tell us on every moment we are truly in need of happiness inside our entire life and
When I began to think about it I just feel maybe I don't want to take so much trouble inside life
I just want to move from one point to another point that my thoughts are something so nice
And pleasant for my life after all that thinking which I have on many points is not that much
Perfect for me on every time and so I keep just those thoughts inside my mind and I feel one
Thing in my life I have different thoughts in my life I have one sort of thought on every point
In life I have unique sort of thought in life but then I just feel one thing those people don't have
Knowledge which is precious in life and I just don't but should I spread that type of knowledge
In our life on every moment we just think from one side inside our life I just feel one thing on
Each and every point that our thoughts are going in wrong way inside life I just feel one front
On my mind that maybe I should keep those thoughts hidden inside life I just never think that
Those thoughts are something which are precious for our mind but still I have just one question
Thinking on every point in our life I just have one feeling inside our mind that I have those
Knowledge which are important for life but sometimes I feel that I don't want to start those
Fights which are so important for my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind
That those things which are important are something which comes from books of my life
But sometimes I feel those kinds of fights in my life I just have doubts in life that if I tell it
Inside life I need to have understanding on my thinking and on each part of life that on every
Thinking inside life I have just one thought from my mind that on every day I just think one
Thought from my mind that on every point I don't want to give just knowledge and convince
People because it will make them angry on many times I just feel one thing from my thinking
And my mind that on every point I need to understand those thoughts which are inside life
I have just one knowledge from every point of life that if I can win in life without telling it
Then why should I tell that knowledge in life and I have tried this things on many occasions
And on many times I just feel one thing from my mind that I will keep myself happy only on
Limited occasions and on limited point I just feel one thing from my mind that I can win in life
Only if I started thinking properly I will feel that in my life on every moment I just see that
Those concept which I have ignored are something coming again and again in my life on
Every moment in my world I have some thought which are part of my life on every moment
I just feel one thing on every day that maybe I should not ignore that thoughts and that knowledge
On every point and on every moment I just feel one thing that we are totally wrong again
Because when we hide knowledge it seems as if everything goes wrong on every day
And we are just having lot of problem just because we don't dare to do one thing on any day
We just don't dare to share our thought of our problem on any day or any way in life
So on every point things goes wrong way and people just don't understand our thinking in
Any thought which will arise in my mind on each and every day and each and every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...