Thursday, February 27, 2014

Poem 1346. Small things in life

                                                   Small things in life
From every peak I see something nice that when we look at down how everything look small
To our eyes but we all know that nothing is small in life I feel that we must all know this one
Truth of our life that nothing is small inside this life every thing have power to touch many types
Of things and to reach many types of height never consider anything as useless and small in life
Even small ant can hurt you enough if that ant decide so in this world everything have power
Inside and sometimes even bigger things look smaller from some side underestimating someone
Is life's biggest crime everything have one power hidden inside we just can't judge things by
Looking what we see from outside because when we start going ahead in life small thing always
Enter on some point inside our life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and my mind that
Everything is important inside our life when we treat something in bad way we are doing mistake
In our life I just feel one thought from my mind that those things which I see are something
Not so perfect inside life I just keep thinking again and again on every point I feel when I am
On peak I like so much that sight because I like to move those things as I wish in life not
Because I want to dominate but because I want such a small playhouse when I was just a child
But when I went ahead on any point in life I just feel that having that type of playhouse is not
So perfect and on every moment I have one thinking from my heart again and again that those
Houses which look perfect from above the hill look below so nice in each way I just have one
Thought or feeling again and again that when I am on peak of hill I just need to look at those
Things which are below than nice in every way I just keep looking on those landscape on each
And every day I can see those landscape which look interesting on every way I have got just
One feeling that when I start looking down every day I just feel one thing from peak of that
Mountain on every way that things are going ahead are so confused in every way I have just
One thought inside my brain that I can have look at those towns which are down and which
Look so perfect I just feel that how nice to have those kind of things in my life every day
But when I went ahead in life why small things don't excite me that way maybe because I am
Too selfish in each and every way inside life on every day I just have one feeling in every way
Those small villages look nice to me because they are just toys in my mind not things to stay
When thing enter in our life we want them to turn into something big on every moment and
When I just realized that things are going to use in life I want them big in every way but how
Funny are our thoughts that we want elephant as gift even if we got small house because
We feel that we can sell it and get money as we wish every day I just never understand that
What we want to have that big thing when we just can't afford in life even when we don't
Got enough money to feed that elephant in life we want to keep that elephant because we
Can one day sell it and get more money in life we don't want any dog even if we love dog
From our mind why just we want one thing that is money inside life because sometimes I feel
In hope of having it we hurt many things in life and sometimes as I said we keep elephant
Who damage our things beyond repair and manage to harm us inside life I just keep one thinking
And one thought on every point I have just one feeling that when I went ahead in life then
I just feel one thing that we can always manage to destroy anything in life I have just one
Thought and thinking inside my mind that every thing that is small is not useless in our life
Never treat anyone as less inside your life because one day that one can win some match
And then show you  her power but problem is that even when that person smile at you that person
Will never forget you have treated that person so bad on every thought and on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that when I went ahead in life I will just feel that I don't
Want to hurt anyone in any way but then suddenly when in life comes such a situation
I just feel that I am on wrong side and thinking of my heart I just never understand one thing
Inside my mind that when something is small it will never win in life and even if
It doesn't win how can you be so sure that you will not need it in life I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and from my mind that on every moment I just feel that I want to
Respect people as much as possible inside life because when you just keep pleasing one
Person unknowingly you are hurting other person in your future as well as inside your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...