Friday, February 7, 2014

Poem 1312. Reading myself

                                                     Reading myself
For so many hours I just feel one thing when I read things in life I feel that I have to read
Many things to understand thoughts of our life after all those thoughts are something so 
Perfect and nice inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that when I read things
I know about the world which is common knowledge of my life but when I learn things
In life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I need to understand that 
Reading will not just help us in understanding future inside life but then I feel one thing
From my thought inside life that those books are not just telling me about world but they are
Also telling me what is hidden inside our life after all those books will tell me something
Important for our life because sometimes what is written inside those book is something
Wrong for our future and our life after all many people just think that they are doing
Something important in life because those things which we done inside our life are those
Which will tell something so important on some points that when I read I understood
Something which hidden inside I just feel one thing from my heart and thoughts inside
That in my life I must understand what is hidden in those books which will tell me that
Something unique hidden inside life which will take us ahead on every point but then
I just feel one thing in my mind mostly people read books just to understand other people
And their life when we just think that whatever write in book is limited to those characters
Thoughts and mind then we will never understand truth of life because then I feel that
One thing which hidden inside my mind I just have one thought in my mind I need that all
Public knowledge which is important in our life I never thought about those books are 
Mirror of my some part of life after all those thoughts which are important for life because
I feel that inside my life I have just thought in those books which are so perfect in life
But then I feel books which are important inside our life but then I began to think that
Those books are something which tell me about me on every point but mostly I feel that
I am searching in those books just other person's life I just want to understand about world
When I need to understand myself first in life after all our life is first thing we needed to
Grasp on every time whatever will other think and what ever will other do will not matter
That much in life after some point so we just need things to understand our future and
Part of it will be depend how we think in life when we need to understand our thoughts
We just jump from one point to another point we just need to have everything so perfect
But for it we need one thing it was first trying to get knowledge about ourselves instead
Of other people inside life when I start walking on some way I need to walk properly
Inside life after all in our life I feel there is need to walk as we like inside life but then
When I look at myself I just feel I spend most of my time on just two thoughts about me
One what I want and another what other think about me inside life when I start walking
Happily inside my life I just feel one thing that I don't want to think about other things in life
But in life it is not important most important is how will we handle crisis and what we think
From inside our mind we can never go ahead until we don't understand those thoughts in life
When I start thinking about those books I feel maybe I have understand how can I change
My thought but before that I have to understand what type of thoughts I am having in mind
Because when I can understand them then I will feel everything is right inside my life so
Then I just feel one thought from my mind that my books are something totally different
By each angle and by each side because when I have began to read those books I just feel
One thing from my mind that each page can tell many things about me but I am just not
Interested in understanding them in life I just want to understand those gossips and I can't
Get something nice out of them in life every moment I just need one thought from mind
That every moment I just want one thing from every angle and every side those books which
I read are not that perfect for my future until I began to read them for my future and for
My entire life on every point because as I went ahead on every moment I just feel one thing
In my life that I need to read those books just to understand me first afterword I can easily
Understand world if I really still wanted it from mind because mostly understanding our self
Is enough for life because even if we understand one person still we are winner of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...