Friday, February 21, 2014

Poem 1335. Resources

                                                          Resources
From one source of life I just feel one thing from one point that if we use all sources in life
Then future will be most nice I use to think that I want those advice from each and every side
But then slowly I understood that it is not great thing in life people just confuse me inside life
But sometimes it seem so strange when we don't ask still people give us advice which will harm
Our thoughts and thinking from future's every side I just feel one thing from my mind that on
Some moment we just wish one thought in our life we wish that we will go ahead but still on
Many point people just come to help us when we even don't ask for that help in life and then
Comes a worst point of our life and we began to think that we are wrong inside life because
On every moment I just feel one thing if I say no then they will get hurt inside life on every
Moment I feel from each and every side inside my mind that on every part we just feel one
Thought from our mind I just feel one thing that those things which we see are so nice that
On some moment those resources don't look that much nice in our life but person who is nice
And help you in life even if that person's help don't goes in proper way I just feel one thing that
This help is good and right inside life on every moment I just feel that I don't need that help but
I can't say  no to that person inside life I just feel that maybe on point to point I just keep guessing
On every point of life how can I tell that person without hurting that I don't want that advice
But it does seem nice inside life when some one comes to help and give you something which
Is so useful for them inside life then those things which look right are something totally wrong
For our life don't you feel this way inside life I just think when some one tell me I just feel
That ignoring is not possible when that person starts wasting sources by giving them inside
Our future and inside our life so from one point I start to go to other side in life then I just
Feel those resources are something so precious inside life I just keep that those resources
Which are useless to us inside life but they can be useful to other person on same time then
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that on every point I just feel that
When every sources are something which are important inside life because all those sources
Are something which will never seem so useful to us are sometimes needed and rare for other
People inside life but that person just keep sending that help to us from time to time and how
Hard it feels to say no to that person inside life I just keep my thinking in same way inside life
But when it comes question of telling that person it on face suddenly that thought don't seem
Right for our mind I just keep imagining how much hurt that person will feel if I say it in life
So I just keep dragging that thing and then for many time I just keep those resources shut
Inside my house and inside my mind I just never dare to tell truth for many years of life but
Then one day I just feel am I doing right if we say something it may hurt us on that time but
When we just keep hiding then those matter just turn worst from each and every point so
Inside my life and inside my thinking I just want one thought from my mind that I don't want
People to have something wrong inside their thinking I just want one thing which is important
For my thought as well as for my life that if I just keep storing those resources can I able to
Give same respect to that person inside life because I know from my heart on every point
That slowly my face will show that how much I hate it when that person bring things in my life
I just don't want to show it but truth can't remain hidden for entire life it will just keep hiding
Only for sometimes then it will come out of our mouth after some time when my life take
Wrong turn in life I just feel one thing from thinking and from my mind that on every point
I just say that those resources are not right inside life I just say that resources are something so
Important inside life I just feel one thing from my mind but then I feel those resources are
Something which are not that nice inside our life but still when people give them inside
Our future and our life I just feel one thing from every point that on every point I just feel
That I am not doing right inside my life if I keep hiding truth it will manage it in life and
After all there are nice resources which are wrong for our life but then I just feel one thing
From thought and our mind that on every point I should not waste things inside life but
Then I have just decided one thing inside life which tell me on each and every point that
I don't want resources to waste resources in life may it mean that it will create problems
In life but then I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment and every point
I just feel that those resources are something more important in life but then I feel that
I just need one thing in life because then I feel that I want to waste them in life because
When I started hiding my friendship will not remain intact in life then I just have one
Question why should I waste those resources of that broken friendship inside my future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...