Saturday, February 15, 2014

Adventure story 124. Spoiled

                                                                Spoiled
Rakesh noticed that a man was observing his wife in strange way. Rakesh was always had reputation of quick tempered person and this man was doing it for many hours. Rakesh's wife didn't like her husband's intention.She knew that there would be a fight now.She looked at that man.He looked quiet simple in his lemon yellow shirt and brown trousers.In fact she felt that he must had came from office directly to that mall. Rakesh's wife started pushing her husband away."Come on let's go.""No.I will ask him."Rakesh"Why are you observing my wife?"That man"I was just looking at her dress.I like those peacock."Rakesh turned to his wife.He never noticed peacock on her dress until now.He was more angry now.This man was paying so much attention to his wife. Rakesh started hitting him.Then man also started fighting back.There was big show off when security of mall came there.They separated them and warned them.If they didn't stop it,they would call police. Rakesh"He was harassing my wife.""No.I was just watching peacock on her dress.""Don't you see what he is telling?He was observing my wife.""No Sir.Not your wife I was just observing peacock."Security guard"But why?""That man looked confused.Then he said"Because I liked him.""What?I just don't understand it.What are you doing here?"That man looked more confused.Now Rakesh had came to his sense.His wife didn't want to invite police so Rakesh smiled and said"Forget it.I am getting late.Let's go."When Rakesh went away,Security guard once again looked at that man"Where do you stay?"That man just kept looking."What is your name?""Toni.I want a job.""Ohh,so you are searching for that job of salesman in shop 'peacock'."Toni nodded happily.Security guard"That shop is below and on outside of mall.Just be careful when you pick up a fight.If you want to keep your job.You need to understand customer knows best."Then Toni went in that shop.It was small shop which have different types of goods.It had many sort of things.It's owner wanted Toni to work on limited salary which was less to compare to others.But Toni agreed so owner Gopikant smiled happily. Gopikant didn't ask for any identification papers because he knew that some thing was wrong with Toni.But he wanted worker on less salary and those minor things would not matter to him.But he knew that others would questioned this so he decided to tell every one that Toni was his distant nephew of cousin to married out of religion and that's why never accepted.But he helped him with kind heart.He knew every one would admire him for his kindness and no one would understand his exploitation. Gopikant smiled at his smartness.
        Then Toni started working for Gopikant every day.Since he was relative.No one asked about his salary because Gopikant gave them feel as if he was some sort of partner in all business.Due to that no one asked much about his payments.Toni was never friendly with any one.He just used to do his work.But in case of his work he was very sincere.He used to talk with customer very nicely.He used to show them all products.He waited with patience.Every thing was going just as per Gopikant's wish.Until when one family came to his shop.That man looked at Toni and said"Rohit?!!What are you doing here?Your wife is searching for you since long time."Gopikant was irritated by this.Toni was working for him since years and he got used to his lie so he said casually "This Toni my nephew.Do you want any thing?"His wife"Impossible.He looked just like Rohit. We can't believe it.""People have similar faces."Toni just pulled away from this customer.He looked irritated.Toni"Uncle is right.I am Toni.""So strange you just looked like my friend Rohit."Then those husband and wife went away.When they went away,Gopikant asked Rohit angrily"Do you know them?"Toni looked shocked"Not at all Uncle I have never seen them before."Toni looked very honest and he returned back to his work.But Gopikant suddenly started feeling scared.He began to feel that he did wrong by giving Toni this job.He called Toni.Gopikant"Toni where you live to stay before?""Sorry Uncle..""Quit calling it to me.Tell me your real name.""Toni is my name and I don't remember my address or anything sir.I told you the whole truth.""Stop that nonsense and tell me truth.Don't you understand what I am telling?I am deeply involved in your fraud."Toni angrily"I am not fraud.That's my name and that's all I remember."Gopikant was irritated by this nonsense. Gopikant"Will you tell me anything about yourself?"Toni"I have told every thing to you."Gopikant was not happy now.He was so confused.Toni just continued his work because one customer came. Gopikant looked around with confused expressions.He was sure that Toni was involved in some crime and he  was hiding it.Then he felt that he must not involved in this. Gopikant"Toni I don't want you on this job.""But I was sincerely working.I did everything.I sold so many goods...""I said out of job means out of job.Do you got it?"Toni came near him with anger. Gopikant was so tense.He felt that Toni would slap him.But Toni just took out his hand.Toni"My salary."Gopikant gave him some extra money out of fear.Toni smiled."Thanks Sir."And then he went away happily. Gopikant just remained standing there in shock.
        After that Toni started wandering around.Finally he got a job of waiter in one old restaurant.Toni started working there.Gopikant started going ahead with his life.Then after some days he saw that Toni was vanished from there also because that restaurant was sold.Gopikant just didn't care any more about him because he didn't wanted any thing to do with him.But then suddenly that same man came with one woman who called Toni 'Rohit'.That woman started searching in this store.Gopikant"What do you want Madam?""Where is salesman?""Salesman?!!What salesman?There was no salesman here.I use to work alone."That man started screaming"He is lair."Then suddenly a policeman came from behind and took hold of Gopikant's collar."Tell me where is he?We all know he was working for you."Gopikant started shaking like leaf.Slowly he told everything to policeman.But that policeman was not convinced.Policeman"You are lying.Why did he want to hide here?""But he was criminal."Than woman screamed"My husband was not criminal.He was hard working man.You are criminal.You must have forced him to act that way.""Why shall I do that?""I don't know but you have done it.I will not let you go."Policeman"No one is going to let him go.Gopikant is going to be arrested on charges of kidnapping.""No Sir.He stayed here willingly."Policeman gave strange smile which told Gopikant that his troubles were not over.Gopikant"Then he worked in that restaurant."Gopikant took them towards restaurant which was shut down.That woman started cursing Gopikant.Every  one was watching it all with shock.Gopikant was take away by Police.It was horrible.After some time Gopikant's family was called.His brother-in-law came there in search of owner of closed restaurant.He went from shop to shop.Finally he got his number.He called that owner and told him that he wanted to meet him.He told him that he was buyer of restaurant.That owners was interested in selling it so much that he agreed to come immediately.Then he called police.It took him long time to convince them but since they wanted to find Rohit.Finally they agreed.But after sometime when Gopikant's brother-in-law showed Rohit's photo to him.Owner agreed willingly.Then he said that he was working with him in other restaurant.Then suddenly when police came before he looked every scared,he immediately called Toni.They all felt that Toni would not come but Toni came after sometime and said casually"Why did you called me Sir?"They all were shocked.
           It took long time to them to understand that Rohit was not Rohit but Toni.But still they were so confused.Then Police told Rohit's wife to tell them marks of Rohit's body.They checked it.Toni got them all.Suddenly Police began to ask Rohit's wife Reema that why did Rohit vanished.She said due to personal problem.Police"Toni what is your full name?""I don't remember.""Then how can you say you are Toni.""Because I am sure.""Then tell me name of your parents."Toni started thinking hard.Policeman"This is enough."Then that Police took Toni inside car.Whole time Toni was telling that he was not Rohit and that was not his wife.When they sat in car,Reema started looking at Toni more carefully.She started feeling confused.She began to think that how could her husband act that way. Reema was so scared .Reema"Officer my husband was nice and peaceful clerk and this fellow was something different."Suddenly Toni seemed happy."That's what I am trying to tell you Madam.I am a waiter and salesman.I have never read a book in life."Reema was so convinced now that this was not her husband.She no longer wanted to take that man with her to home. Reema"I don't think this is my husband."Toni smiled happily.Policeman was confused now.Policeman"Okay.Even if you are telling truth.I can't just let him walk like that."Toni"Why?I am not criminal.""How did I suppose to know that?No one knows you.You don't have identity card or any proof to show your identity.You can be any one.I will check you.Then only I will leave you."Toni looked upset but he just kept quiet now.Reema started crying and then they dropped her near her house.Then suddenly Police asked her"Do you have your husband's any report and any other proof."Reema said that her husband never had any serious problem so never needed to take such kind of reports.Then that Policeman took Toni to Police station.Toni stayed inside lock up but he didn't able to tell any thing.His records were checked in criminal data base but they didn't match.Finally Police officer decided that he should call psychiatrist because Toni looked like mad person to him who did not able to tell his name.Finally he was send to mental hospital where he was checked by psychiatrist.Then Reema phoned again to Police and said that she was feeling that it was her husband.She wanted to meet him again.Police told her to come there.After some time she once again came there with her brother.By then psychiatrist started checking him.Reema"I am so sorry.I was scared but then I felt that I was wrong.He was my husband because he also got that mark on hand which got due to burn.It was small but it was there.I just don't know that why did he is doing this to me?"Reema started crying again.
           Finally Psychiatrist came out"This person is suffering from depersonalization disorder.He just don't want to be himself so he just decided to become some one new.He had not take any alcohol,drugs according to you officer."He looked at Police who nodded."I have checked him physically.He is fit so it must be mental."Reema started crying but her brother came forward and told"Actually my brother-in-law Rohit worked in bank which was not doing that well so on many occasions there was stress on his job and on every moment he was feeling problems.Lately even his salary was not coming on time.Every day Rohit was suffering due to this lot of troubles on every point."Reema began talking"He had to bear every day with insults of customer as well as boss because nothing was going as they wish. Slowly he was started feeling depressed.He started to staying awake night after night.Even when he slept,he used to have nightmare.We had investment.I tried to convince him that we can manage it but he was so tense.Our daughter always used to come to him with lot of demands.I tried to explain her but she never listened to me.Then slowly he started crying in bathroom.He didn't want me to know but I can feel it.Slowly things started getting worst.I started to convince him to relax a bit but then finally new customers came to bank and every thing started to work out little better but then suddenly one day our daughter came home and started telling that she wanted to take course which needed too much money when we said that we couldn't able to give it.She started asking money from every one which was upsetting.Finally one day she told us that she was going to marry a man who was twenty years older than her.When we tried to convince her,she started abusing her especially Rohit.She called him useless and failure after that he went out to bank and then he didn't came."Reema started crying.Psychiatrist"That's it.This happen due to stress and depression.You have to keep him in hospital for few days."Reema nodded. Reema"Just cure him Doctor.I want my husband back.My daughter had already left me.I feel that I have spoiled her by pampering and now I lost every thing.""Now don't blame yourself.Your husband doing same thing.You are not responsible for any thing.You have done your best but still some times children get spoiled.Don't worry.I will not let your whole life to spoil.I will cure your husband because since I know whole problem.I will handle it."Reema nodded.Police officer" So you got your husband.Then you could come tomorrow and sign paper regarding it.So now my case is over."And Psychiatrist smiled and started making file and said"And my case is started."Police office smiled and left them happily because finally his work was over.He was only one who could relax now because other people had to work for curing Rohit.
                                                                  The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...