Monday, February 17, 2014

Poem 1327. My work

                                                           My work
When I start to write I just move ahead on every point it comes natural to my like my life is
Same thing apply to us all on every point there are somethings which comes to us naturally
In life those things are something which are pleasant for mind we can always do them and
They will make us happy in life but I just feel one thing that is not problem of our life but
Our problem is that we have to do some things which are not liked by us in life there are
Some works which exhaust us on many times there are some works which are important
For our future and our life but still they are so unpleasant for every point because on one
Point inside life I just feel one thing on every point that those thoughts which tell us that
We need to understand our thinking from our mind that we want to just our favorite work
On each and every time because it is truth of life that our favorite work is something which
Is perfect and nice on every moment we need to understand those thoughts that when
Unpleasant work will come before us we will say no from our mind we just feel one thing
On every time we are exhausted because unpleasant sort of work in life on every thinking
And on every time I feel that I need to understand things which are important in our life
Are sometimes those which we don't like much inside life I feel every day one thought from
My mind that on every moment I just love to do my work which is pleasant to me in life
I just feel one thing from my mind that when I start to do that thing which look pleasant
Inside life I feel that this thing will just create trouble from time to time I have one feeling
From my mind that all those works which I do are not perfect but still I have to do them
In life after all on every moment we can't just choose every time sometimes we can do things
Which please you but sometimes we can do things which are not good for our life when I start
Doing things which are pleasant on every point I just feel one thought from my thinking and
From my mind that all that work which I have done is something not so nice for our life
I feel when I start doing my job then I must understand that all job will not be nice for mind
But most confusing thing in our life is that thought which tell me from time to time that
When I hate that work some people just want to do it inside life and some just want to enjoy
Every moment on every point because when I want to work then I can always do things
In life when I want to go ahead then I have to those work in life but when I see other people
Who just want to do my work I just feel that those people will love change place with me
Inside life when I see some one screaming on me with anger at first I use to think one thing
That on each and every day of my life I feel that those screams which enter in my future
Are just because they want to change their place with me in life then on that moment I began
To think inside my life that what is wrong with my work inside life when I can do my favorite
Thing always side by side what is wrong in sometimes doing other unwanted things in life
Because then I look at those people who are stuck with wrong work for all the time and those
People just never understand making thinking inside life I feel that these people are those who
Just confuse me on that point because on every moment I just feel that I am doing all things
In wrong way inside life I just have one thought from every point that inside life on every
Moment and on every point we all just want one thing inside life that I want to understand
One thing from my mind that if only I choose things I like my life will not be that much
Pleasant on any point I just feel one thing from my mind that I don't want those things to
Become part of my life are not that unpleasant when I get things just as I like because on
Every moment I just feel one thing that my life is not that bad if I try to get things as I prefer
And as I like inside life I just feel when I understand one thing that I got better things in life
Slowly life become more pleasant on many thoughts and on many points I just feel one thing
From inside of my mind that those things which I do daily are something not so perfect for
My thinking and for my mind so I just feel one thing from my mind that those things which
I do are not something so pleasant in life I have just one feeling from every point that when
I began to think about those things I just feel one thing that I got many things which are perfect
And nice for my life so I will do all my work and remain happy when I think this way about life
Because my life have many pleasant things which I have to tolerate on each day of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...