Sunday, February 16, 2014

Poem 1325. Twinkling stars

                                                        Twinkling stars
How different it will look inside life when I see those things which are so perfect for my eyes
But then in just few moment when somethings goes wrong in life those things seem to lose
Colours in my life when I say this thing I just feel I am repeating myself on every time because
I am feeling same way on every day of life I just feel one thought from my mind that on every
Occasion I need things which are not that good for our life because there is also one other 
Thought or side which seem like something so perfect in life I just have one thought from 
My mind that on every occasion I need to win inside life I have one feeling from my thinking
And from my mind that on every moment I can see many imperfect things inside life and 
I feel that they are not that good for our life but when they come in life they all began to look
Perfect from every point I just never discuss it in life I just always tell others how hard are
Some points I just remember those relations which don't look that good in our life but many
Times I forget to those good days of our life many times I ignore those thoughts in life which
Will tell me wrong side then I can just see those sunrise like how much people care for me
When I have ignore them on many times I just feel that sometimes we just concentrate on
Wrong thing in life and when we are after them we just ignore those thoughts on many times
We just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts are so different on many points
I just feel one thing from my mind that those different thoughts which are our good and beautiful
Are forgotten inside life on every thought and on every point I just feel one thing that I forgot
To notice sunshine of this life I just remember those darkness of nights but even if I ask my heart
Truthfully then my heart will tell me that I also love those stars and darkness of life so our some
Nights are horrible but they are due crisis not because just they are night same things apply
To many facts of life some facts are true while some are wrong in life on every moment I just
Feel one thing that those facts are some important parts of life sometimes crisis are horrible
But it happens only when we got them due to troubles in life otherwise many times even in
Normal crisis we can live happy life but some people just tell us we should not accept them as
Part of our life and we must learn to stand against them inside life but I just feel one question
From my heart who have created those normal crisis in life answer is it's mostly me because
I have started them inside life I have beginner of those crisis and I have started them in life 
Because sometimes we make mistake and then just love to point them towards other person 
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my thinking and my mind that I have same problems
For which I love to blame people in life because world is not just made by people it is also made
By me on many points just pointing at other people is not going to solve problem inside life 
I have just one feeling in my life that when I see darkness I get scared without need on some
Points because sometimes darkness are also not that bad for our life they just seem like one
Thought and one part which will harm us on every point is our thinking of blaming other people
Inside life because other people are not always wrong sometimes even we are suppose to be
Blame on something on some points but still I just feel one thing from my mind that may be
I will need things in life which tell me that I am wrong on every point until I don't get things
Properly in life how can I just assume every thing is wrong many time after some points
I just feel one thing in life that I must have to understand that wrong things are something so
Important for some days of our mind then I just feel one thing from every thought of our mind
I just feel one thing in my life that on every point I just need one thought from my mind that
I need to understand thinking of my mind which just created issue out of bad things in life 
When I start walking on every day of life I just feel one thing from every point I feel that
Those thoughts are something which tell me wrong side so I feel that from now I am going
To try to understand that darkness which I love in my life when I ask heart this question
Then my heart began to remind many nice things which even happen on crisis of life so 
Then I feel that crisis are not that bad inside life only if I learn to see positive side because
Then I just feel one thing that instead of liking sun many times I like those twinkling stars
Of my night same way many times I like those friends which I see on crisis inside my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...