Monday, February 24, 2014

Poem 1340. Things inside life

                                                       Things inside life
I just have something which is important for life I have some feeling from each and every side
That all things I have began to  lose importance in life when we have them why did we feel that
They are not that much important inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my
Thought and my mind that when I get that thing suddenly it seems less important in life but
When I just start walking around in my life I feel that those things which are useful for us are
Something far away from life I don't mean I throw them away but I value them less inside life
And I feel that is most bad habit human being have inside their life they just keep looking at
Those things which they want inside life and while doing it we lose those things which are
Part of our life looking while just searching for something new and nice I just feel one thing
From life that on every point I can get things inside life but only when we see things inside
Life because on any point at first we feel that those things are not right but then after some
Thoughts and after some point I just feel that my things are not perfect when I see other
Things inside life those things are so perfect and nice on every moment and on every time
Of life I just feel one thought from my mind that every thing which seem so nice is because
That thing is not in my hand at all on that time I just have one thought from inside of my
Thinking and mind that on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I just keep
Looking at those things I want and it is okay for my mind because ambition is one thing
Needed inside life but if we start neglecting those thing which are so perfect until we get
Something nice for our life as days went ahead on every point because when things went
Ahead I just feel that those thoughts are something so valuable to us in life should also be
Treated with respect inside life after all ambitions are our dreams and our future in life but
Those things which are inside our life are our present and it must have more value in life
Because this present will only take us ahead in life this thinking about future just manage
To take us more in problem because this present is base of our future life so we must learn
One thing may be we want beautiful things in future and our heart will cry for it in life
Still what we got is important because it will take us ahead on every point when we start
Moving ahead on every thinking in life I just feel one thing from my thinking on every
Thought and point I just have every thing which is important in life those things which
Are inside our life are things which are made to make us happy on every point I just feel
That this present which is part our life will not stay ahead on any thought or on any point
I just feel that those thoughts are something which are important for our life after all those
Thoughts are some thing so precious in life because inside those present our future is
Hidden on every side I just want to say that we must learn to respect first those things
Which we achieve in our life and then we can go ahead as we like inside every moment
And every time I just have one thought hidden inside my mind that every time when
I went ahead I feel that these thoughts are something so unique and precious for life
When I went ahead I just have keep one thing in my mind that things which I have
Achieved are not just small useless things which can be ignored in life I just have one
Thinking and one thought from inside of my mind that those things which I have are
So nice until I start to look at those things which others have in life on every moment
Those things which are important inside life must be that things which are hidden inside
My future and my mind I just have one thought from inside that those thinking are
Something important in life I just feel one thing from my mind that I must understand
To give respect to things which are in my life after all they are all so precious from
Every thought inside my mind I just feel one thought from mind those thing which are
Precious inside mind then I just feel one thing inside life that those things which are
Important for my mind I have one feeling inside mind that if I start with peacefully
Inside life I just have one feeling from my mind that on every point which I like is
Still inside my mind I know outside things are beautiful but there is same beauty inside
My life because after all these things are also achieved by me after many efforts in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...