Monday, February 17, 2014

Poem 1328. Set a schedule in life

                                                    Set a schedule in life
When I start to give something inside my life sometimes I feel maybe at first I have to use it
Fully inside life I just feel one thing from every point that inside life we need to understand those
Things which are important part of our future and our mind I just feel one thing from my mind
That when I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing on every moment of our life that
There are something stored inside my cupboard which I hardly use in life so sometimes I just
Feel that maybe in my life I need to give that thing to other people so they can use them in life
But when I start searching for it I take hours to find then when once again I look at that thing
I just feel one thing from my mind that I should just find that thing inside life on every point
I just have one thinking from my mind that on every point I need those things which are nice
For my life when I start to give those things sometimes I realize one thing in my life that maybe
I should use them first to improve myself then I should pass them to others in life I know that
Passing knowledge is nice thing for life but before passing we must learn to use that knowledge
Inside life because those knowledge which we get from each and every time I just feel one thing
That those knowledge may manage to harm us on some points in life because when we pass it
Without learning we are losing many things which are even not known to us inside our life and
On moment and on every thought we need to understand in life those thoughts which are precious
From time to time I have just one feeling from our mind that on every moment inside my life
I sometimes just keep precious knowledge hidden inside my cupboard in my life and sometimes
I just keep my knowledge in wrong way in my life I keep it inside cupboard and then I will feel
That I should pass it inside life so instead of keeping it useless I began to pass it in life but then
When I watch it once again I feel just one thought from inside of my mind that why did I kept
Those things in cupboard instead of using them in life but when I just promise to give it to someone
It seems to say no wrong in life but I just have one feeling that if you feel that you are passing
Wrong thing without using it then you can at least ask that person for some time because that
Person can give you sometime in which you can read and get that knowledge which is important
For your thoughts and for your mind every day when you move ahead on every point it seem as
If you don't value all knowledge in life people says that it's your mistake but I don't agree with
Them in life I feel that life is so vast that I always feel that sometimes some knowledge will
Stays perfect in our heart but some knowledge just went missing in life on every point we just
Feel one thing inside life that we have to get knowledge but still sometimes I get so tried in
My life that I decide to go to fun instead of knowledge on that moment and on that time but
Then when I decide to pass knowledge I always feel one thing in life that I must use it once
Because when we are giving something away we understand it's importance from our mind
Just thing in cupboard are something so useless for our thinking and our life when we just keep
Things inside but when we store them to use then they are best things in life so maybe we need
To give away our things to understand their importance in life on every moment I just feel
One thing from every point that on every moment inside my life I just feel one thing from
My mind that when I decide to give that thing away many times I notice it's importance in life
And then I just read it and then give it away in life but giving away is also important because
Then only we can understand their importance in life I just feel if I don't give them then they will
Just return back to my cupboard inside life I just never understand those truths of life which
Tell me that I can't use those things until they are going away from my life this is so strange
But this is truth of our life that when we feel that something is going away we finally decide
To use that things inside our life we just feel one thing from our mind that we need to use it
Before giving it away and missing it from our life even if we know that this thing will come back
To us on some days of our life I just feel one thing that maybe it will just stand in cupboard
On every time in life so if we need to have knowledge sometimes we need to set limited time
For that thing in life or we just keep up telling ourselves that we would do it one day in life
That is why we all keep watch and check our time it suppose to tell us how to schedule our
Time and do everything in life but in case some people they ignore that fact and instead of
Setting properly their time they just run away with watch and says it is question of death and life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...