Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Poem 1307. Why

                                                             Why
How funny it feel when people force us to do something in life and then other people began
To tell us that thing is wrong in life but question is not that which way is right but question
Is that who will listen to us over those all suggestions and noises inside life because when
People start to walk in some way in our life they just never want to change their route in life
As they walk on some way they just feel one thought from mind that they are so perfect
And they are just going in right way over their voices no one can able to hear our voices
Over them so then finally we began to think that our fight is maybe wrong or just useless
Then suddenly some one comes and tell us that we are going wrong way so on that moment
I just want to scream on them don't I have told this before again and again but sometimes
People just feel one thought that they don't need those advice ever again because in our life
Sometimes we seem so small thing and just like a drop and other things seem like sea on
Each and every way because when people see big things then they just turn away from small
Things which will seem to them perfect because those small things are something not as
Harmful as those big have power to take them ahead on every moment so we just feel one thing
That we can be ignored when we scream in our life on each and every way as I went ahead
On every moment I just feel one thing on every day that I need to keep those thought
Alive on every day but then when people ignore I just feel one thing from my mind that
Maybe I should ignore them because sometimes they are not even about our life we just feel
Them when they arise in our mind on that day as we start to go ahead in life we just feel
On every day that we need to have some thought which are not nice but still seem perfect
But when it is about our life we can easily fight on every  way we just feel one thing in life
That we must enjoy our life on every way but even when we know from our heart still
We don't feel in life happy in any way we just keep one feeling inside our life on every way
That we need to understand our thought about our future and even if other person is doing
Wrong in their life we have to ignore them but then after some days when we keep quiet
They began to feel they can force same thinking in life on every way as we start in life to
Go as we want on every day we just feel one thing from our mind that our luck will shine
Only if we show them our feeling on that moment so then we show our feeling and everyone
Look at us as if we are totally different in thinking and inside life in every way just because
We stood against those tides they look at us as if we are totally wrong on every day when
We are with people and when we are one of them we just feel one thing from our mind that
I want to go ahead on every moment just with that crowd but then some time I feel that
I can't adjust their thinking because they are keeping just one sided mind so then I start to
Go ahead on some points and then I feel that I can't have happiness in my life until I find
Something perfect for our future and our life so then I sit alone and with my views inside
My thought and my mind but before people I just show same happiness and same smile
But then after some moment I just have one thought in my mind how hard it is pretending
And staying with people who don't agree with us in life but inside our life we just can't
Convince everyone and make them agree with our thoughts on every moment of life we just
Feel one thing from our mind that we need to understand those thoughts in our life but
Still as we see that no one agree we just learn to go ahead with them in life and when we are
In middle suddenly some one start saying it is wrong in life but still I feel one thing from
My mind my trust is shattered when I see so many people on wrong side so I just don't
Agree straightly to that thinking in my life on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind
How can I trust any one when I see so much wrong in life people will say nothing wrong
Have happen with you but still sometimes feelings are hurt from inside and some time they make
Us so much mature and wise that we can't trust even our shadow in our life I just feel that
maybe it should not happen but it is truth of our life that once we feel that things are wrong
Then we just keep thinking that they will be never right inside our future and our life so
On every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind how can I take
Support from next person when I have observed other people are so easily changing their side
But there is finally just one question in life when I change my side I changed it for truth
But why are the other people are so easily changing their sides on each moment and each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...