Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Poem 1320. Never quit

                                                          Never quit
Whenever I start to do something new there is always war for my thinking and for my heart
One part of heart tell me that I can do that things properly in life on every moment and on
Every point sometimes my heart tell me that I just can't do it but sometimes it tells me that
I can move mountains in life I just never understand which is true and which is right side
But inside my life on every point we just feel one thing that we need to have new thing in
Our life but they are never that easy on any point I just never understand those part of life
I just feel one thing that I can't able to do it inside life because when I went ahead on many
Point on each point I just feel that how impossible it is to learn that new thing because on
Every point I just get stuck inside and then I just feel that I am on wrong side on every point
I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I just get some difficulty which can't
Be handle it in life because on every moment and on every point I just feel one thing from heart
And from my mind that maybe my wrong thoughts are right inside life I just feel one thing
From my thought that I am trying to do a impossible task inside my life I just never understand
What I truly wish from inside of my mind on every moment I just feel one thing from my
Thinking and from my mind that when I start something new I just feel that things are not
Ahead as I wish them from mind and suddenly everything seem totally wrong so I decided
To quit in life on that point I just feel that there is success inside life only if I try little bit
More hard on every point I will never understand those thoughts of my mind which will
Tell me that I am trying wrong things in life but then when I quit them I see lot of people
Who are doing same thing again and again in life even when they are not having results
As they wish in their life still it seem as if my future is not going as I wish in life it just
Goes wrong way in our life I have one feeling from inside of my mind which was telling
Me that I am not right inside my life on every point I just feel one thing from my mind
That I should win in many fronts of my life I will never understand what is going on in
My life I just feel as if I am stuck in strange way in some parts of life I have just one feeling
From inside of mind when I say that I am losing I don't lose I will lose only when I stop
Trying inside life I just quit it then every thing turns useless on every point because hard work
Is always basic of success and I feel no one can win in life without tries every moment we just
Feel one thing from our mind that we can win only if we try to understand our thinking and
We understand importance of trying on first point may be we don't win in life but after some
Moment we feel so happy on every point we just feel one thing from our life that on every
Thought and on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I must
Try as hard as needed inside life because sometimes those things which look wrong at first
Point are not that perfect for my life if I try little harder mostly things turn right way in life
Because from every point in our life we see many things which are not that perfect in slow
Process inside life but when we work more hard we will always see things in our life that
They will look so perfect from every point when we look at them we just feel so happy
From our thinking and from our mind but if we just quit too quickly in life sometimes
Those things don't enter inside our life I have just one feeling from every point that I need
To understand those people and their mind on every point I just feel that we can never in
Our life feel that happiness which is so important for our mind I feel on every moment
That I can win in life and on other moment every thing goes wrong way in life and then
I just feel one thing from every point that I need to try hard then only I win inside my life
But one worst thought always enters in our mind which will tell us that we are on wrong
Thinking and on wrong point we will win on every day of our life we will never lose until
We say we have lost in life because I saw many losers in my life who live their life with
Such a confidence that I just feel maybe we need to have those thoughts which they have
Inside even when we win in life because when some person just think positively then
That person will think just on that way in life circumstances doesn't change what you
Think inside life I just feel on every moment and on every point that I am on wrong part
Of my future and my life I just never understand what I thought from my mind I just
Always feel that I am on wrong location of life not because I have lost my road but because
I just quit trying while traveling in life some people say when you don't win on sometimes
You should just quit in your life and I feel that many times I choose those suggestions
And went ahead in life and results are so sad that I just feel now that I have not tried hard
So now a days I just feel one thing that now a days I am never going to quit just keep trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...