Sunday, February 23, 2014

Poem 1337. Peaceful quiet mind

                                                     Peaceful quiet mind
Sunshine in sky look so perfect on that moment inside life but then I just feel one thing from
My thoughts and my mind that those sunshine will give me pleasure from each and every side
Inside my life when I am going to that place which is perfect for me inside my life because
When I went out to get things which are nice I just feel that I don't feel scared of winter or
Scared of sunshine even in worst storm I can go ahead in those times I just feel one thing that
On every point in life I have just feeling one thing from my mind that I can really do anything
And weather or problems will not matter to me much inside life when I just decide to do
That thing in life I just feeling one thing that I need to to do it and weather will not matter that
Much inside my mind on every moment I just feel one thought from inside that my life will
Take me ahead on each and every point I just have one feeling from inside my mind that when
I am happy I can change whole world just as I prefer and like on every moment I just feel
One thought from inside I just never understand that what is failure when I just decide to feel
Everything as success inside life but then I just feel one thought from my mind that this sunshine
Which is important for thinking and peace of mind I just feel one thought from every one that
Inside my mind I just can't win on any occasion without thinking that I can win inside life
Because on every moment and on every point I just feel that my thinking is one thing that matter
Most inside my life when I think I can do it then it all turn in positive and nice when I tell my
Heart and thinking that I need to do that thing I just feel one thing that I need to understand
Every part of my positive thinking I feel that what is impossible for my thought and my heart
Is to keep alive in my life my positive thinking on every moment when I went ahead in life
Then I just feel that even that bright sun rays don't burn my skin on that time because inside
My mind I can stay as much as I want into cool even my mind can bring one place full of ice
For my thoughts and my thinking on every point I just feel one thing that those cool touch which
Will please me are nice for my thoughts and for my thinking every moment when I went ahead
With my thinking I just feel one thing from my mind that my mind can change for me just anything
I just feel that if I remember this on every moment and every thing may be when I need to go
Out in wrong weather I will from my mind feel all pleasant things I just never understand
Any sort of thought inside life which are bad for my mind then everything will be so pleasant
Inside life just if we try to go ahead in some nice way in life and forget every negative incidence
In exchange of positive thought inside life then no one weather can hurt you inside life
Because everything is just one question of mind that on every moment we just feel that
Those outside thinking will matter to our body sometimes but truth is that they will matter
To our body only sometimes in life mostly it is question of our thinking and our mind and
Mostly our mind rule everything inside life I just want to go ahead on every point until
Those crisis enter inside life I just never feel that my mind can be happy on any point I just
Keep one thought inside my mind that on every moment I want to be happy from my mind
Then I can win in life but sometimes I feel that I have suddenly take my mind on wrong side
And when it was going right way suddenly I see something wrong which turns my thoughts
Wrong way inside life then suddenly sunshine become worst thing inside my life because on
Every moment inside my life I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that
On each point I just feel one thing from my thought and from my mind some people seem
To have more control on my thinking and my life that those some people who just went
Ahead on every moment and on every time and manage to hurt my mind still seem to have
That control because I let them have it inside life I just feel one thing that I must learn to
Tell and teach my mind that it belong to me and not my enemies of life I just never let it
Go wrong way on any point because on every thought and on every point I just feel one
Thing from my mind that when my mind start to think about those thoughts which are
Gift of enemies in life I just have to teach properly to my mind that how did it suppose to
Go ahead from time to time inside life because I just feel one thing from thinking and mind
We all need to learn one thing inside life that this is our mind never let other take control
Of it on any time just keep it on pleasant side of life and then you are true winner of this life
Because they says that god always stay inside those pleasant as well as peaceful quiet mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...