Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Poem 1308. Risky colour

                                                          Risky colour
How many colours and how many types each day enter inside our life we just never understand
Those colours and their types which enter in life on every point because those colours are some
Sort of different in life how interesting is our approach to them on every time on some moment
We just feel so scared of them that we kept away from them on every point but then after just 
Few moments in our life we feel that colour is something so perfect for us that we want that 
Colour to bring lights inside our life when I see pretty colour on every time I just feel one thing
From my mind that colour which have nice shades are perfect for our life as we went ahead 
With those colour we feel that pleasure which rise inside our mind on many points but when
They are unknown sometimes we understand wrong things first about them in life and then
Only after some moment we start to think that we need to understand true value of those colour
Only when we enter them in life but when we know negative facts about them we hardly wish
Those things inside our life because from each and every point I just feel one thing in life when
I know it's bad side how can I take that risk inside life but when I start to move in my life 
I feel that when I went ahead I am force to take risk in life but question is that how bright can be
That future inside our life I hope it will not be bright like sun which manage to harm us on
Each and every point in my life when I walk on many ways in my life I just never dream of
Doing those scary things on any point but there is also another truth inside our life that we don't
Want to keep that dream which look so perfect in our future and in our life as we went ahead
On every point we just feel one thought from our mind that we want to have success but for it
We can take how much risk in life that depend on every thing which happen in our life because
When we start from every point in my life I just never understand how much is it something
Worthy in life when we see all those colours which look so perfect for our life and our life
Become nice if we enter that colour on that time every one convince me that thing but still
From corner of our mind we all feel just one thing from inside that those colours which we 
Have inside our life are having those risks which we will able to think this inside our life
Because on every point in our life I just remember those risks on every day and on every night
We just feel so scared on every point when we remember those risks as part of our life since
Those risks are something not that perfect in our life because they can kill or harm us in such
A way that we can't forget them in life but when someone promise us that they will take care
Of that thing in life we just don't understand how can we trust that person when that person
Have done lot of mistakes in life as we walk every day we feel that maybe that person had not
Done so big mistake in life so maybe that risk will not enter in our life on any thought and
Any point when I walk ahead on every moment of my life I just feel one thing that small mistake
Can't be ignore in life when we start thinking about people with view to give them big responsibility
Inside life we just don't want them to commit small mistake inside life we want them to be
Perfect and nice we want them to keep everything properly inside our life when we start
Finding their mistake as small in life we just feel one thing that we are on wrong point and
On every time we need to understand what is meaning of that wrong point if those small
Mistake can vanish inside our life we feel that we can at least need to be sure that they will
Not turn into big on any point when I think of those mistakes inside my life I just feel one thing
On every point that if I decided to include that risky colour I want it to be in perfect hand in life
But then when I think about that hand I just feel no one is that perfect when I think it from 
That view and from that point we just don't want people to do something wrong in our life
So then I just feel one thing from my mind that I want to go ahead on each and every day 
Of our life I have one thought from inside of my mind that those colours which look so perfect
Are all wrong for our entire life but then once again I was convinced by every one that I just
Don't have any choice after all taking risk is important in our life but still I don't forget those
Nightmares of that adverse effects of that colour in life so I just feel I am taking big risk for
Small thing in life but other people don't feel that success is small thing they feel life is small
Before success many times so I just never understand what should I say inside this life because
Sometimes I feel that while taking too much care we forgot true value of freedom in life and
Sometimes I feel that while becoming greedy we forgot true value of god's gift called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...