Thursday, February 13, 2014

Poem 1321. Forgiving

                                                        Forgiving
I just never feel that I am wrong in life on every point I just feel that my thinking is right about
That situation or that point I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I feel that
I can't trust any person inside life but then I think sometimes thing goes wrong in life but just
Breaking whole faith is not going to help me on any point I just never understand those truths
In life I just always feel that I am on wrong side of my life on every moment I just feel that
I am having many problem on every point I just feel that I can do things properly but still it
Happen just some times that things doesn't turn in right way in life I have one feeling from
My thinking and from my mind that every day I will just decide what is wrong and right
Inside our life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment I just feel one thing
That I have to move ahead on every point I have just one feeling from inside that my thinking
Will be never wrong in my life but still many times people shock me by doing wrong things
Inside life I just never accept them to act that way inside life but when things goes wrong
I just feel one thing from mind that every thing I did doesn't change any person in life but
Then I feel that when that person does wrong maybe that one will improve after some time
And then even when my heart tell me against it I decide to give that person second chance
In having things just as I wish inside life on every moment I just feel that is just impossible
Type of task for our life I just feel that I must try to understand how to go ahead on some
Points inside life I just never feel that I am doing right thing inside life when I have one thought
That I have to give that person second chance so that I can able to keep trust inside life when
Just with one lie those trust which use to break stopped that time and I have just once again
Given that fellow a chance on every day of life I will never understand those feelings which
Are hidden inside mind I just feel one thing that on some points I feel things are not that perfect
And are not that right for my life I just never understand those thinking on every point since
I have to keep safe and for that safety I need to keep away from those thoughts of too much
Trust on wrong person in life but then some one says that we must give that person second
Chance on every point in life because when we went ahead on every point I just feel one thing
From my mind that I don't want that person to cheat me again in life but still when that
Person acts nice I feel maybe I have misunderstood that person last time and that person
Is not that much selfish inside life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind
That I need to understand people inside life and for that I need to give them chance on
Every thought and on every point and when question comes of giving chance that person's
Sweet talking does miracle on my mind and I will decide from my heart that I want to forgive
That person inside life I just never understand how can I forgive that person so easily in life
Maybe because that one look so innocent and so small to me or maybe that person looked
Too elderly and old to my eyes but one thing is clear that I will forgive that person from my
Thinking and from heart inside life and then I start once again as a friend in life for some days
Everything look perfect and I feel that by forgiving that person I did perfect thing in life and
May be that person will never did that mistake inside life I just feel one thing from every point
That all those mistakes which are forgiven by me are not that important in any one's eyes and
As days went ahead on every point I just feel one thing that I got things as perfect as they can
In life but then after sometime that person repeats mistake and act same wrong way inside life
I just feel how upset about it on that times and I just start blame myself for being foolish
Once again inside life I just have one feeling from every point that I need to understand
Those thoughts of my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that how
Wrong are my those thoughts which will make me happy on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that every person should do something nice inside life but that doesn't mean
My thoughts will turn into true  inside life they will turn in wrong way on many times in life
I just never understand those thinking of my mind which tell me that I must understand
Those truths of life but now a days I have different thought in mind that when that person
Acted wrong way maybe that person don't learn anything but I have learn biggest quality of life
I learn to not become angry and learn to forgive that person in life because I don't feel that
Much angry when that person cheat me second time I just get angry on it for one day then
Start laughing about that matter because I learn to forgive people inside my life and my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...