Sunday, February 23, 2014

Poem 1338. From one corner

                                                       From one corner
From one corner of our life I just feel one thing from one point that from corner I can see
Many different things in life which are important to me on many points because those corners
Are something so nice for life I just have one feeling that those corners are so valuable that
I can hardly able to manage anything without watching from that corner inside life but many
Times it happens that people just never visit that corner in life and if they knew whole world
So perfect and from every side I just have one feeling from every point in life I want people
To understand those thought from that corner from where I can see world and life as truth
Is that they have different corner on each and every point I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And my mind that on one corner we see these things but they will not happen again that way
Inside life because when they see from my corner I just feel one thought from my mind then
I have one feeling inside our mind then I just feel that those areas and those corner are some
Thoughts which give me different light I just want to stop those crisis and hope that if they
Will see from that corner then I will feel that those things will look clear and perfect on many
Thoughts and points I just feel one thing that those corner are something precious for life
After all those corners are some thoughts that are hidden on just one point I feel that those
Thoughts are something so nice inside life I feel that those corners on which I want to see
Inside life but then I feel those corners are so hidden that I can hardly show them so easily
Inside life because whenever I try to show some problem will manage to enter in my life and
Suddenly my life will turn in wrong way inside every point I just feel that maybe those corners
Are not made for them to see with their eyes because those corners are just for those people
Who have different heart and sight I just feel one thing from my logical mind just explaining
Every one about those thoughts will not solve problem inside life sometimes we need to keep
Our thought said or written on some point and then comes time of patience which will tell us
That who will like those thoughts and go ahead with them inside life I just wish one thing
From my mind that people will gather to that corner because on that depend my success but
I just feel not my life this is where we confuse mostly in our mind we began to feel that
Success is our life but success is just a perfect tasty fruit inside life but success is not just
Truth of our life there are many things which will matter more inside life if only you can pay
More attention to your heart and it's want inside life I just feel one thing from every point
That in life we just want to prove one thing that is our point even if we listen to other people
It is just with half heart and half mind more than that we hardly pay attention to other things
Inside life I just feel that on every moment I just feel one thought from my mind that on every
Thought and moment I just need people to understand me inside life I just feel one thought
From that corner and that is precious to my mind but I just never let others grasp it and
Never understand others will need for understanding it sometime in our future and in our life
I just feel one thought from my mind that I want to live peacefully inside my life and I just
Always claim it again and again on every point but then why should sometimes for that thought
Which is inside corner I start that fight I just feel one thing that if I want peace in life then
Why should I have to convince myself not to fight because many times for peace I just
Started explaining thoughts from corner and start my fight because on many occasions
Inside my life I just don't need to began those fights just I can keep those thoughts in some place
And let time do that trick inside life because time have best magic which will teach many people
How to go ahead inside life I just don't need to explain those thoughts on any part of life
But I just need to develop them and keep them in one place when people can read or understand
Them when they want to do in life because people just do things as they wish inside life
And those people will read or understand those thoughts only when crisis arise and it will be
Perfect and good time because mostly we will find our true friends when crisis arise so never
Try push too much inside life let those things go ahead in that process which is decided in life
On every thought and on every point they just never understand my thinking from that corner
And from that life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every time I don't need to fight
Mostly I let people learn those thing on their own as experience will teach them many things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...