Friday, February 14, 2014

Poem 1324. Thoughts people liked

                                                   Thoughts people liked
How interesting it feel when some one value your view or your skill when your life went ahead
On each and every drill we just hate to go through that drill because mostly in life people never
Value what other suffer and feel until we finally achieve something we can never consider as 
Something important for view but when life went ahead I just keep having same thought and
Same type of view because on every moment inside my life on every thinking about those
Thoughts and views are they precious to those people or people are just gathering around to
Get things inside life on just for sake of their personal views when I went ahead in life on
Every occasion when people show me that it really matter to have my view how nice it feel
To have that sunrise inside our life but is it easy to grasp things inside life after all those things
Which happen on every point I just feel one thing inside life that those people who are precious
And important in life are given that credit when we get something inside life I just feel one
Thing inside life that on every moment and on every point I just feel one thought from my mind
That when my views will come in light I will just feel so happy but then it happen just for
Few moment in life because success is something just like tide inside our life it comes and
Goes away from our future and from our life on every moment I just feel that one thing is
So true inside our life after all those things are something important inside life but then I just
Feel one thing from my mind that my views are something which are important in my life
But just for few days of our life and that is one thing we all need accept inside our life that
We can be right but we can't be permanent on each and every point when I just feel one thing
From thoughts and mind that our luck will cross every limits inside our life when we go ahead
And think about it on every point we just feel one thing that we will stand on that point for
Our entire life but it will not happen for few days people look at our opinion inside life and
Then they just go ahead and find some other who is better in their eyes we are not that bad
But change is truth of our life so when we go ahead on each and every point we just feel
One thing inside our life that when things goes in different way in life people just began to
Like that tide on every moment they will feel that our future will shine but not when we
Look at people who says that people are right inside life so then I just feel one thing in life
That we should do our work and must not pay attention to what people say in life because
When I went ahead inside my life I just feel that many times people will ignore me on many
Thoughts and many moments in life but that don't look so perfect in my life every time
When I went ahead inside my life I just feel one thing that I don't need things in my life but
When I went ahead with my thoughts and my mind I just feel one thing from inside that
My life will not be so easy on every point I can't expect people to understand things in life
I just never understand those thoughts on many points I just feel one thing from every thought
And on every point I just feel that when I think how much people value my opinion then
My opinion turn from mine into something just said to encouraged friends in life but such
Friendships are useless because they belong to just few moments of life in life on every day
We just feel that our thoughts are limited to our thinking on some points people will not
Understand them on many points inside life people will just think one thing that we are
Standing on wrong point of our life we just never go ahead inside our life without much help
On many point but that help is not always from people our biggest helper is our mind which
Is perfect gift from god inside life when we went ahead and think about that mind we will
Surly see that we are standing on right track when we don't use to look who is behind us
In our life when I went ahead I just want success and that thought is wrong on every point
Because when people encourage us then it is right inside life after all those thoughts are
Important in life but even when they discourage try to understand that sometimes right
Thoughts are hard to absorb inside life they will just create problems inside our life when
I went ahead on every moment in my life I just feel one thing that my future is not that
Perfect and nice I just get carried away by their thoughts on some point so sometimes
It is better to be ignored in life that getting attention because we have just said something
Which is prefered and liked by people inside life I just feel one thought that those things
Are important and needed are not those which people like but those which are true and right.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...