Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Poem 1332. Vanish with tides

                                                    Vanish with tides
What I have inside in my life that on every moment and on every time I just feel I can enjoy
My life only if I can add faith inside life on every moment and then on every part and on
Every moment of life I just feel one thing from my mind that on each and every day of
My life I want that future to be perfect and alive but sometimes future goes in different way
Inside life and then suddenly it seems so wrong from every point on every thought in life
And on every day I just feel one thing on every way that inside my life on every moment
I need to understand my future on each day I just feel one thing from my thinking and
My mind that when things turns different inside life suddenly I feel that I am losing faith
On my life because on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing from my mind
That on every point I need that my faith should be like sun always there on every point but
Instead of that it turn out to be just like tides sometimes it touches to shore and then went
Back just in few minutes inside life I have just one feeling on every point that inside life that
Faith is so sure but it is so wrong on every thought and on every point I have just one feeling
From my mind that my faith is something not so interesting but so sure inside my future and
Inside my life on every moment I want to prove one thing in my mind that I will solve my
All problems with just my own brain I don't need other people inside my future and life but
When we start thinking about those thing's future don't look as bright because we are not
Those destiny maker who will create those things inside life I just have one thought on each
And every moment and on every point I don't need to change my ways on many occasions
Of my future and life but when we start going ahead on many thoughts and on many points
I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that my faith is not that strong inside
My world and inside my life because on every moment and on every time I just feel one thing
From my mind that I have done all things and my faith hardly be reminded on many times
I just feel that those faith are something so wrong and damaging on every point because when
Crisis comes my faith is so far away and standing on horizon inside life I just feel that those
Thinking which are part of our life were always going away in wrong way inside my mind
When I bow before some one I just feel that I like to get quick result in life at least I hope that
This person will not let any thing go wrong inside life I just feel one thing on every moment
And on every point I feel just one thing inside life I feel that my life is going wrong way on
Many thoughts and point I feel that I can't win until I just began to do what is perfect for my
Thoughts and my life on every part and on every thinking of my life I just feel one thing that
I am standing on wrong front of life I have just one feeling inside my mind that on every moment
I just get things not as we wish or not as we like inside our life I just feel one thought from
My thinking and from my mind that every day was not that much easy inside life on every
Moment I just feel one thought inside my mind that when I start saying something I just feel
One thing that maybe my doing will manage to harm me in life on every moment I just feel
One thought from my mind that those thoughts which are truly touching my heart are not
Something so perfect for my life I feel that if only on my crisis my faith will remain so perfect
And fine from every side I will think more peacefully inside life because when I just think that
Every thing I did will make or destroy my future on many times I feel that those things which
I think peacefully suddenly said in such hurry inside life that on every moment I just feel one
Thought which tell me about my future and my life that thought tell me that I am always
Standing on confused point because I can never decide what I want from my life because
Whenever I start to make some decision suddenly things goes wrong way because I think just
Too much sometimes when we began to think we are responsible for every thing suddenly
Life become so hard that walking straight will also become a task for life because when we start
Walking we just don't understand should we look under our feet or we should look before us
Inside life when I walk on every day I just feel one thought from my mind that those days
Are so perfect for me when I use to think destiny and faith are also existed in life when faith
Get reduced we feel so much stress in life that on every moment we began to think that
We have so much burden on our shoulders that our shoulders are suddenly become too much
Tired and walking ahead on every moment and inside our life so I just feel one thing that
We must learn to keep faith like sun in life because no use of that faith which vanish with tides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...