Monday, February 3, 2014

Poem 1304. Adjust with comfort

                                                   Adjust with comfort
When I start from one point I feel just one thing from my mind that this beauty of nature
Is something so perfect for life how nice are those rivers and how nice are those trees and
Animal in this world and life and how nice are those building multiplex in life I know you will
Say those things are man made but who have created man in life after all everything belong
To nature inside our life when we walk every day on every point we just feel one thought
About our future and about our mind those beautiful things which are made by man are also
Skills got by nature and are just natural  part we are never boss on nature because nature is
One thing which always touch our thinking and our heart when we look at man made things
Which looks so perfect on every part we just feel one thing in life that we are standing on
Wrong future and on wrong part as days went ahead in life we just feel one kind of art
That nature is always standing with us on every thought and on every part when I think
About nature at first use to think just about trees and many buildings from heart after all
Those things which look something perfect for our thoughts when we watch those things
For hours I feel that why are we saying that things are different from our heart because
Those things are one and same on every part we just feel one thing from mind that we
Don't need to spend too much money on any part but still when it comes to comfort
We just never stop from spending it from our heart on every point we just feel one thing
That we need money to make us happy on every part and so we must spend it on those
Things which are comfortable for our heart so even if nature is nice still we just feel
One thing from mind that we need  not those hard bed of stones under us so we don't
Want to be injured them when we walk so we manage to make nice beds which are so
Nice and soft because when we sleep on those beds we just feel one thing from our heart
That those softness will help us on any part of sleep seem so nice and helpful for our
Thinking and for our heart as we walk ahead on every point we just feel one thought
From our thinking and from our heart that on every moment we just need things which
Are perfect and nice for life but then I feel one thing about life that I like nature but still
From somewhere inside I want comforts in life so those who like nature also feel one thing
From their mind that they will stay with nature but still they need to understand many
Points in life after all those things which look so beautiful have difficult part in life like
Those roses which are beautiful but then I feel that those thorns are something sharp and
Hurt me in life so I just wish to have those roses on which thorns are taken away in life
I love their beauty from heart but still I feel that this beauty is useless unless we use it
Properly inside life as I went ahead on every point I just feel one thought from mind that
On every thinking I feel I like nature but it's hardness seems too much in life so we just
Use many tricks to get nature as we like and but sometimes I feel that we are using too
Much things which are artificial in life because when I see some insects in life I feel so
Much fear from inside because I hardly view them now a days because they are just
Part of that past which hardly existed in our life when I start walking on every way
Then I feel that from every angle in life but I feel that beauty of nature which is so nice
And lovely from every point in life as we feel one thing from mind that this nature is
One thing which is so perfect in each person's eye because when I see beauty of nature
I just feel from something which look so perfect in eyes I feel that thing which have
Beauty of nature can't compete artificial beauty that which is so perfect for our life
Sometimes it have some parts which don't look nice for our eyes so when I start looking
At nature I just feel one thing from heart we all want our nature with us but we just want
It to be without much troubles which are part of our nature on every try as we start
Walking every day inside some mall or multiplex and look around there decoration and
Their try I always feel they are trying their best to copy to nature and keep greenery
Inside their sky we want nature to stood with us but we want it with comfort in life
So every one loves nature in life but some just want it to be adjust with comfort in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...