Monday, May 28, 2012

Poem 241. Fame

                                                         Fame
Many people says to get fame you need lot of things which will take you on top
Of the world and you can become something big before everyone so to get it and
To have claim on it we need to find sources inside our world so out of those sources
We need to understand which one is important for us people claim that for
Getting that strength we all need something from the world you need strength of  money
If we want fame inside our world because money is something so useful for world
And with help of money we can hardly able to go ahead inside future in our world
Some people says that only those who got money can go ahead in life on every
Occasion and before everybody so inside our life what we most need is just our money
Because only if we got money then only we can go ahead in life even without need
Of any thing which will always give positive side to world and give fame to us and
Power to rule the world  with key word that is money but some people just claim
Things which are many they say that if we want to go ahead then we can go ahead
Even if we don't got money on just one base that is our beauty may it be for limited
Time to world but for just limited time we also got our money and after getting things
With help of beauty we hardly need anything except to maintain that fame by talking
Sweetly because once you reach on top then even if beauty vanishes still we got to
Decide what we want to do with that fame because fame doesn't go that easily with
Just beauty but some people just says that neither money is permanent in my life nor
Is permanent beauty so whatever we get by them will just go away after some days
In life without much trying as human being so inside our world we all just feel one thing
That money don't stay with us always and beauty also don't stay with us permanently
So then we thought one thing is feel those thoughts will manage to give us not success
Fully because we want something important inside our life in which we want to live
Happily and for which inside our life we need something which stays with us and
Never goes away from us until we live and so we can live our life happily so when
We thought about those thing which will stay with us suddenly comes one big thing
That is our intelligence because it is the most important thing inside our life and on every
Day we just think one thing inside life because on every day I just feel one thing that
I need a super brain if I want to get fame inside world for me but then some one says
That just brain is not everything we need a kind heart most of all to win in every thing
Now after hearing this I got so confused because first people started arguing with other
Person before me and what is most needed become one question which needed answer
In every angle inside my life for me so when I started thinking suddenly I feel one question
Comes in my mind suddenly do I really need that this called fame so desperately that
My whole joy is wasted just in that thinking after all in life there are lot of people who live
Their life happily and normally so inside our life we need many things and I feel that
We need every type of quality because those thinking are something which are important
For every thinking after all inside our life we have just one thinking that we feel that
There are lot of qualities we need to live happily after all we always think one thing inside
Our life that those qualities are something not that important for me after all we want
Everyone to understand that quality which will take us ahead on every moment and make us
Pleased and happy so inside our life and about every quality we never thought about winning
Each and every thing naturally we feel that we need that type of thoughts and thinking
After all qualities are so nice for me so then we feel that our thoughts increased daily and
Those qualities are something so nice we have got something interesting world so I think
That maybe I just need those thoughts and those qualities which will make me happy fully
So inside my life those qualities are something helpful for me after all inside our life
Because our life is something which is perfect for you as well as for me but I have just
One question did I really need to run after that fame daily and I just feel one thing inside
World for me so on each and every moment our need is to be pleased and happy
If we get fame it nice and perfect but we don't need running after it because one day
We may get that fame fully but we must think carefully inside our world fully then
And it will encourage our thinking in wrong way fully because fame will not help you fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6951. Word open new

                                 Word open new  Word open new chapter of mind that form new route to dream of life which create new hope to ...