Saturday, May 5, 2012

Poem 197. Flame of candles

                                                       Flame of candles
When I was a small child I used to hope light go away because in that night I just
Used to love those flames and when lights are on no one want to waste candles because
No one like wastage so that candles were never used that way I use to watch many things
And candles are important for our life even if they stored inside cupboard for sometime
Even if they stay inside for many years in our life after all those candles are something
Precious for our life and inside our life on every time I feel that candles are something so
Nice for our future and for our life that just for my pleasure I can't burn them and at
That moment I can understood and even I can understand it now how can we just waste
Thing when they are not needed in life and even if I can burn that candle it will be nice
Only when lights are off because when they are on I just feel that they are disaster for
My thinking and for my heart because those flames are something so nice for our art
When I see those flames they will make nice type of shapes on our wall so in my life and
On every flame I just saw something nice because when I look at that flame I can see
Many shapes and many types which will give nice sort of beauty inside those flames so
In my life on each and every point I just feel power of that flame because it can take me
In that dream which is always bright for me in each and every way because that flame have
That power which will look so nice and so perfect inside that flame I can see many sort
Of beauty as well as many types of interesting shapes inside that flame I will see that beauty
Which will look so nice and perfect in every way that I use to wait when power will go and
I can enjoy my day which is for us so rare but whenever it happen I saw elders run around
Everywhere because they just want to see that lights and electricity was for them necessary
In each and every way when I was small I just never use to understand their panic in any way
I just feel that heat have increase so I may be need some paper to give me some wind in
Each and every way so inside my life on that type I just thought in life power is not that
Needed I just want it to watch my television but many times when it is gone many people
Used to come out of their house and we kids use to have chance to play so when television
Is gone I can always get chance to enjoy as well as to play so for me even when power
Was off it was nice day but then when  I grow up suddenly I began to get more knowledge
I suddenly thought my thinking is selfish in each and every way so inside my life and on
Every day I just began to think wishing this way about power is crime in many ways
After all how can we just feel that when we know that even hospital need lights to save life
So then I began to think that this way thinking is crime and when electricity is with us
On all time that is blessing from god to my life but then one day when power was gone
I found myself complaining same way like all elders use to do before me in old time suddenly
Loss of power seems like loss of life we all started to find reason behind this thing inside life
After all inside our life on each and every point I just feel that I don't want to see that power
Inside my life because that power is something which now needed to me for everything
Inside my future and my life so I have thought that I can like power but it also doesn't seem fine
Because when that candles burn they began to call me once again for those games which are
Perfect and nice for our future and entire life because those candles are calling me from each
Corner and from each side they are telling me that I can play with them if I like may all my logic
Tell me that I can wrong from many sides but still my life told me one thing about my life that
When you like something it's okay to enjoy some moments in life after all what is use of getting
Tense about those things which are out of our hand many times and on every moment inside life
We feel that we can win on each time in our life because inside our future and inside our life
We just think that we can have control over every thing inside our future and our life on every
Spot and on every point so inside our life on every time we just think that we can change it
If we stood on right side but it will not happen every time because we can't change destiny
Or our life from one side we start and then we go to other side but we just feel one thing from
Our thinking and our mind that if we enjoy flames of candle then power will not come in life
I just want to say one thing about life try to enjoy every moment of your life because one thing
Is fully true from each and every side you may like anything but life will not take your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...